𝐍𝐨 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠- 𝐌𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐅𝐨𝐱

Começar do início

"Baby what's all this?" Megan asked with her perfectly shaped eyebrows furrowed. "It's our anniversary so obviously I had to show you how much I love you, come in and look around at everything" I replied taking one of her hands in mine. I led her throughout our house paying close attention to Megan's reaction.

When we were finished looking around tears pooled her eyes. "This is incredible baby thank you so much" Megan said as she pulled me close and pressed her lips against mine. "You're very welcome my love happy anniversary babe" I replied pecking her lips. "Now I see why you sent me out to get my nails and hair done" Megan said with a chuckle.

"Obviously I wanted you to get pampered today I know it'll be a while before you can do it again" I replied sadly. It was always tough for me when Megan would leave to go to film a new movie. "I know but look on the bright side you get to come and visit me on location and Puerto Rico is on your bucket list" Megan replied rubbing my shoulders. I nodded in response "anyway before I get sad let's go sit down" I replied leading her into our dining room.

I pulled out her chair and made sure she was settled before taking my place next to her. I poured us some of our favorite wine and Marco brought out the food he had spent the better part of the afternoon cooking for us. He set our plates in front of us with a smile. Megan and I thanked him before he left for the night.

"This looks incredible" Megan said, eyeing her plate "I made sure he made your favorite" I replied digging into my meal. We fell into a comfortable conversation like we always did. That's one thing I loved about Megan was how easy life was with her. Sometimes it made me forget that no one got to witness our relationship and how we interacted with each other.

Once we were done with our food we had to end our meal with creme brulee and champagne, our anniversary dessert we referred to as.

"What's wrong baby?" Megan said looking at me intently I took a deep breath.

"I know we already exchanged gifts this morning but I have one more gift I wanted to give to you. We've been together for two incredible years and it's seriously been the most amazing time of my life. Every day I wake up next to you and I feel like the luckiest woman in the world. I never looked towards the future before I met you but ever since you came into my life that's changed.

I don't want anyone else, I want us to grow old with each other, to start a family together, to experience the highs and lows life will throw at us. I want it all with you. I want to be able to tell the entire world that you're the woman I'm so deeply, crazy in love with. I love you more than anything in the world, you have my heart. So with that being said Megan Denise will you marry me?"

I said, pouring my heart out as I got down on one knee revealing the box that held the most gorgeous diamond ring I had specially made for Megan.

She gasped when I opened the lid of the box there was a long pause before she looked at me with tears in her eyes. Her silence was killing me. "You know that I love you so fucking much Y/N nothing is ever going to change that. And I'm not saying no baby I'm not but I'm saying the timing isn't right. I'm about to be leaving for the next eight months that isn't fair to either of us to be newly engaged and having to spend that much time apart."

My heart crushed at her words I swallowed thickly before nodding and getting off the ground. Megan sat in my lap and wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. "Don't think it's not that I don't want to marry you because it's not that Y/N I promise I'll make it up to you when I come back home alright?" I nodded and remained silent.