I sighed. Working on this show was going to be way better than I had originally thought.

~~~

"Guess who!" I shouted excitedly, placing my hands over Autumn's eyes.

She pushed me off with a giggle. "Shut up, Connor."

"C'mon. That's no way to treat the kid who just brought you your favourite snack." I fake pouted.

Autumn's eyes lit up. "Sour patch kids?"

I pulled a bag out from behind my back. "You're welcome."

She grabbed the pack excitedly and tore into them, stuffing handfuls into her mouth. She was clearly starving after a long day of filming.

I leaned against the wall, waiting for her to stop inhaling the gummy's. She finally seemed to recognize that she hadn't even said thank you.

She gave me an apologetic look, "Thanks for the candy, Connor. You're a legend."

I laughed out loud at the choice of vocabulary. I said legend one time and the past few weeks it was all she used.

I rolled my eyes with a smile. "You owe me, loser." I tossed my arm over her shoulder and she slipped under it gratefully, nestling against my side.

We had been shooting for almost three months now and the cast was incredibly close, so the interactions between us were pretty normalized.

All the kids were practically best friends now, so things like these were never considered anything more than acts of loving friendship. Still, with Autumn, I wished she would see it as more than that, because I certainly knew that I did.

~~~

"That's a wrap!!" Shouted the director, clapping his hands together loudly.

Cheers burst out all around. The cameras shut off for a final time. Everyone was whooping and hollering. Kids and adults were patting me on the back.

Charlie Crook, the actor who played Grover threw me a huge thumbs up from across the room. He was so alike his character it was unreal.

I grinned back at him and saluted. A few of the other kids came up to me and we talked for a bit, everyone celebrating.

The whole process kind of felt unreal to me. Of course the show wasn't near finished being released. Countless hours of editing had to still be put into it, there was more production and flare to be added to it, but still. The filming of the first season was over, everyone was partying, and the only person I really wanted to see was Autumn.

I searched the crowd until I saw a flash of curly blonde hair that could only belong to Autumn. She was standing next to a few other actors, one of them being Johnny Bernaus, the actor who played Luke.

I waited until the other actors all dispersed, leaving her alone, and jogged over to her quickly.

She seemed a bit surprised to see me. "Hey! I was looking for you."

I nodded. "Mhm. You seemed a bit too busy talking to Johnny to be looking for me."

She rolled her eyes in an exasperated way and let out a snort. "Seriously, Connor? The shows getting to you. We're done filming remember, no need to keep acting like the story is for real."

She turned away slightly but I grabbed her hand and pulled her back into my arms. She gave a muffled grunt.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding. You know Johnny and I are practically best friends," I couldn't help but laugh. She was always so embarrassed.