Dressed in denim shorts and a matching brass button coat, evidence of a skimpy red top poking out from underneath the layers of denim, a young woman, about the age of me and Sabrina, if not a year or two older, stood inconvenience near the door opening. One look at her and I could already feel the dislike fuming from my body. Whether it be jealousy for her looks or situation, I wasn't quite sure yet.

Her outfit practically screamed "I'm about to steal your man and there's nothing I can do about".

Well you're probably right little Miss small top, but you're gonna have to at least to try to stop me...

The girl was tall and thin, yet toned in all the right areas. Long brunette hair laid perfectly groomed straight over her shoulder, a complete contrast to my frizzy brown locks. Perfect body, perfect face, even perfect hair. Seems like Harry's type...

With the look of distaste on her face, there was no doubt about this girl being his lady friend both Sabrina and I mentioned earlier. The one and only 'Rylee'.

Her green eyes bored into my own brown ones, giving me a silent death stare as she looked me over, a few words slipping past her lips. "Do you mind, Harry and I are trying to concentrate downstairs", a small scoff following along with her statement.

"Concentrate on what? Finding different ways to stick your tongues into each other's mouths" Sabrina mutters, my hand coming up over my mouth to hide the loud cackle I make in response.

"What did you just say?" she seethes, her eyes narrowing into thin slits. A small gasp falls from my friends lips, me thinking it being from her being caught. But instead another comeback surfaces from Sabrina's mouth.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" she gasps, her hands coming up to grab the sides of her face dramatically. "We didn't mean to disturb you and my brother while you two were trying to 'concentrate'" she continues, using her fingers to create little quotation marks. "I'll make sure it doesn't happen again".

"Thank-"

"Oh wait I forgot I could care less about what you're doing down stairs with Harry".

With that, I completely lose it, falling back onto Sabrina's dead bird bed, clutching my stomach as the laughs continue to spill out. Believe me, I knew she was sassy, I've encountered the wrath of it many times first handed. But I often fail to remember how absolutely hilarious it can be to witness in person, especially on someone like Rylee.

With her comment, the other girl's face begins to flush, from both embarrassment and anger. She crosses her hands stubbornly across her chest and turns on her heel, getting ready to stomp out and back down stairs to her waiting company, until another question slips from Sabrina's mouth. However, this one is more sincere.

"We're about to order some food, do you want any pizza too", Sabrina questions, myself still laying on the bed trying to recover from Sabrina's last comment.

"I can't. I'm on a no carb, no fat, no sugar, and no lactose diet" the opposite brunette chides, one hand still resting on her propped up hip.

With that both Sabrina and I's mouth fall open.

"What the hell do you eat? Air?" Sabrina exclaims, genuinely curious how she could survive like that. "Well at least make sure Harry doesn't suck all out of you when you guys are done doing whatever you're doing, but I don't know what's left for you to survive on after that".

Another wave of laughter falls from my lips and I genuinely give up on trying to hide it anymore.

A small scream emits from the back of Rylees throat, her hands thrown up in exasperation from undergoing Sabrina's cruel but comedic comments. Her stomps can be heard all the way down to the end of the staircase, as well as a small wailing "HARRY".

"And don't forget to use protection! I'm too young to be an aunt" she yells into the abyss of the overhead living area.

When Rylee is completely out of sight, Sabrina immediately heads for her phone, quickly typing in her passcode, Debby Ryan style, and putting it up to her ear. Staring at her, I give her a questioning look, confused as to who she's calling and for whatever reason.

Her on the other hand, can't keep the, at first, small smirk that's growing to take over her entire face. The smirking face that I know all too well, and can mean only one thing from her.

Trouble.

A few seconds pass and whoever she was trying to reach finally answers their end of the line.

A single line falls from Sabrina's lips.

"Hey Niall, yeah, I'm going to need that pizza delivery right about now".