A dumbfounded look takes over my expressions as I just continue to gape at him, not quite knowing how to react, to being caught by him, snooping.

If you can even call it that. The photos are literally on display. It wasn't as if I was purposely poking around.

This man needs to find whatever 6 foot long stick is stuck up his butt and pull it out because this attitude I'm receiving is beyond unnecessary.

And now I sound like my mother... Come on Harry, you're already giving me grey hairs with this weird fascination I have on you.

I turn away from his confining glare, feeling restless and rattled by the silent exchange. In need of the extra support, I grab onto the rails of the winding staircase, in hopes that it keeps my wobbling knees from giving out from under me. It only does so much to help, but the little stability I'm given in enough for the time being. But, deep down, I know in the future that I'm going to need a lot more than just a railing to keep me afloat with this man's dynamic personality and more than possible mood swings.

I receive a worried glance from Sabrina, her taking notice of my whitening knuckles, but with a flick of my hand, I usher her to keep going up. I'm desperate to escape Harry's excruciating stare at the moment.

'''

After what feels like hours, when in reality it was only just minutes, we make it to Sabrina's room. At the sight of her giant king bed, I immediately launch myself towards it, disregarding my belongings to the floor in the process.

As I land, my body immediately sinks into the foam of the box spring and I lay across, starfish style. "Ohmygod what the heck is this bed made of. Polyfoam or something?" I question, sinking further into the mattress. A soft sigh falls from my lips, the exhaustion of the day just hitting me.

So much information, with more holes and missing details than actual answers, were unearthed today, and learning about them completely wore me out in the process. Although unproductive, it was anything but uninteresting.

"No, I actually think it's like dove feathers or something. Some expensive shit Harry ordered from one of his investors I think."

I shoot up, giving her a confusing stare. "Investors? What the heck does he do. He looks like he's about 20 years old. I don't understand how he can be that loaded. And more importantly" I gape "Since when do you have a smoking hot brother". "I-", but before she can even begin to answer, more questions start flooding out of my mouth.

"And he's british! Spoiler alert, I don't know if you noticed or not, but I'm pretty sure you don't have an accent. I've been over here plenty of times and never seen him. And you never mention him" I continue to, mumbling my last few words.

I'm trying my best to piece together what the heck is going on with the little information I have, yet I have a feeling I don't know anywhere near the half of it.

With that in mind, I let out an audible groan, pulling at the ends of my hair in hopes that it takes my thoughts off whatever the heck is going on right now. Sabrina's still by her open doorway, shaking her head as if she can't grasp the idea of it either. That, or she's pitying me for my lack of understanding.

And suddenly one of the things she says hits me.

I launch off the bed, staring at it as if it magically burned

"THIS BED IS MADE OF A BUNCH OF DEAD LOVE BIRDS" I practically scream.

"That's really what you'r-" but once again Sabrina is cut off by a short knock on her open door.

"Seriously, what the heck is with everyone cutting me off today. I can't get a break", she mumbles, displease present in her voice. However, the disregard her comment, tearing my attention to the sound.