Daniel larusso

(goddamnnn look at that gif!!) (Update: IDK WHY THE GIF WASNT SHOWING OKAY 😭 BUT IT'S THE PICTURE ABOVE IS THE SAME SCENE

tonight is the fight. daniel is going to fight your ex boyfriend. he has been training for days just for this moment. but he also have something else in mind.

daniel's P. O. V:

i'm gonna do it. tonight's the night in gonna get the girl, i'm gonna get y/n. i worry that this is gonna ruin our friendship but i can't hide it no more.

"daniel!" i heard someone calling my name, it's her. the love of my life, i just know it. "thank you so much for doing this for me" she hugs me tight, i wouldn't let go off her. "you are the best person ever! even if you don't win tonight, i will still love you, danny" she hugs me again. her head still under my neck. i can feel her heartbeat, she must be so scared for me.

"anything for you, y/n. of course i gotta do this, and you saying that, makes me want to win more". i sweetly and softly smile to her. her nose crunches up and reveals the most sweetest smile that i have ever seen.

*bell dings*
the fight is gonna start
"i gotta go, y/n" i said while backing up and heading to the fight. she pulls me close.

"goodluck" she whispers, then kisses me on the cheek.

your P. O. V:
the fight was soo intense. i kept looking away and praying. (y/e/n) is a very violent person, he hit me when we were together. although we are not together, but it feels like it, daniel never lay a hand on me like that.

daniel wins the fight. he looked like he was gonna pass out, them he met my eye, and smiles. (just like that gif)

no one's P. O. V:
daniel could barely spoke "y/n i need to tell you something" he says heavily breathing.

"what is it danny? " you had hopeful eyes. you hope this is the time he will confess.

"i can't hide this feeling anymore, y/n. y/n, i love you" he looks down. he wasn't sure for your answer.

"yeah, i know" you grin "i love you too" you pull his chin up.

"but i love you in that way" he seems anxious and not confident, making sure you know what he means.

"yes i know. i love you too, in that way". you know what he means. he kisses you shyly then you feel a spark when both of you lips touch. everybody claps. and this is a start of a new chapter of you and daniel

OMG IM SO SORRYYY I FORGOT TO POST THISS. im trying to find my old requests bc i lost my notes of requests, soo yeaaa.

stay gold,
ice bear.