benny rodriguez

Y/d/n: your dog's name.

It was a fine saturday morning. You like to take on jogs, because you don't like to sit still. You went to a neighborhood you haven't been before. you saw a big field, filled with kids. A kid who's batting, was looking at you. You looked away, and continued jogging. You went to the market to buy, a bottle of water. You were lookin up something on the isle, at the end of the isle a boy said hi.

"Hi". He smirked.

"Hi, do i know you?". You looked confused. But still looking at something on another isle.

"I'm the kid from the field, i'm benny". He pulled out his hand.

"I'm y/n". You smiled. He was still following you, to the cashier.

"So, y/n. Your a runner?". He still followed you home.

"Kind of, but i don't know if i should do marathon or sprint".

"Me too. When do you usually take a run?".

"When i have time". U looked up to his face and smiled.

"You have time tomorrow?". He cocked his eyebrows.

"Yea sure, what time?". You said looking out to the road, and still have a grin on you.

"Is 7, okay?". He had a small grin.

"6. 30". You said with a challenging tone.

"Deal". You two stioped at your front yard.

"So, this is my house, where's yours?".

"Thats funny, i don't live far from you, glad we finally met, y/n". He smirked while walking to his house. It wasn't that close to your house, but close enough for you to see it.

"Me too, benny". U waved to him.

*NEXT MORNING*

*6.20*
You woke up, tied your hair, change your clothes,& woar black pf flyers. You don't really eat before you run, just a glass of water and mints.

"Ken, where's mom?". You asked your brother who was sitting on the couch.

"She's taking y/d/n to the salon".

"Tell her i'm taking a run, with a friend okay. Thank, big bro". You walked out the house, and saw benny sitting on the porch. "Benny, what are you doing?".

"Waitin for you, of course". He smirked.

"For how long have you been there?".

"Long enough to meet your mother".

"Well sorry bout' that. Come on, lets go".

"Where are we going?".

"Fartest(*furthest, lmao y'all) park in this neighborhood, is that okay?". You raised your eyebrow.

"Yea, it's okay". He sound hesitant. We jogged for 30 mins."what grade are you in?".

"7th. You?".

"8th. How's school?".

"Pretty good actually, i'm kind of worried". You two laughed.

"Hey, would you like to go for lunch?".

"Sure, where will you be?".

"Sandlot, the field. 12 sounds good?".

"Yea, i'll pick you up". He went to the bench, you sat beside him. It was silent, not an awkward silent, it was very confortable. "So, what kind of sport do you do besides this?".

"Baseball, basketball, swimming, a bit of hockey, and a bit of football. You, you seemed very sporty?".

"Well... besides running. basketball, soccer, i'm pretty good at jump rope, does that count?. Gymnastic, swimming, i've done a bit of baseball in 6th grade but i suck. So that's all".

"You have any siblings?".

"Yea, i have two. I'm the last one, but that doesn't mean i'm spoiled. The first one is a girl, her name is lia, and the second one is a boy, his name is ken. You?".

"I have one big sister, her name is liza". You both asked each other questions, on the bench. "Y/n?".

"Yea?".

"Can this be our thing?".

"Yea, sure". You both smiled. You got home, and took a bath. Went to the sandlot at 11.50. Benny waved at you when he saw you. You waved back

"Oooooo... benny got a girlfriend". A chubby boy with red hair said.

"Shut up, will you, i'm tryna' focus here". He shouted at him, then smiled at you. He hit the ball and runned, through all the base.
They walked to the fridge, accept benny. "You came early, thanks for waiting. Guys, i want you to meet y/n. Y/n this is ....". He named all the boys, but you didn't really remembered all of them. When he said their names they would spit to the gound.

"Nice to meet you all".

"You play?". Ham said while drinking his soda.

"Not really".

"I can teach you". Benny cut off.

"Really?, thanks benny". You smiled. He smirked.

"May you guys excuse us, we are going for lunch".

"Can i come?". Tommy said.

"TOOMMMYY...NO". Said the boys.

"Okay, shall we?". He smirked.

"We shall". You guys waved at the boys. "Bye, boys".

You two had a great date, and more after that. Benny was the first one who confessed. He liked you since the first time you met. And you liked him a week after you meet.

"Y/n?". He said soft and shyly.

"Yea?". You said sweetly.

"Would you be my girlfriend?".

"Benny....". You're speechless.

"If you don't want to, it's okay". He said putting himself down.

"Benny, of course. You kidding, i've been waiting for you to ask me".

To be continued....

That's really bad, but i like it at the same time. I'm going to make a second part if this gets 2 votes. Dass all forr todayyy.

Stay gold,
Ice bear.