𝕛𝕦𝕚'𝕤 𝕔𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕒𝕟?

fyi this chapter they only speak in english, if korean is used it will be italicized

bold words are comments jui added in while editing/words that appear on screen

Words in ** means they have been censored, but for ya'll you can see them ;)

triplejui has posted!

Title: I'm Canadian? Hanging out friendsPosted: May 23, 2020Views: 849,498Comments: 50,000Likes: 7

Posted: May 23, 2020
Views: 849,498
Comments: 50,000
Likes: 7.9k

------------------------------------------------------

"Wassup everyone it's Jus back again for another youtube video!" Jui cheered by herself. "Sorry I haven't been posting since like January, but my life was getting a little crazy."

The camera showed Jui's top half, of her dancing around a fancy apartment.

"Xander is out of his apartment for the week for some business stuff in Busan. He asked me to take care of his apartment, so I'm gonna use his fancy apartment as a shooting space!" Jui said laughing.

you gotta do what you gotta do to make that coin

"So, I texted the canadian line group chat if anyone wanted to come over and film a video of us doing random stuff. Kevin and Jakob should be here soon, so I just have to set up." Jui said, showing her phone screen and the recent messages.

Jui danced around for a little bit before hearing the doorbell ring. She quickly moved through the spacious apartment to the door, setting the camera down on the table nearby.

She unlocked the door, to find a delivery man.

"Your order mam." The delivery guy said, handing over the large plastic bag.

"Ah thank you, have a nice day." Jui said, smiling and waving slightly before closing the door and picking up the camera again.

She made her way infant of the couch, setting up the camera so it filmed the entire living room. As she emptied out the delivery order, she giggled.

"I just had the best idea for the thumbnail."

"I got pizza because me and Somi are on the same wave length, and sliced watermelon for Mark. I also got some dumplings cause they were discounted." Jui said as she unpacked stuff.

Jui giggled, as she pulled plates and chopsticks into the frame.

"Jacob said he's bringing his own cereal, I told him he was only allowed in the apartment if he brought Krave. Also, if he's been warned if he brings Captain Crunch into any of my homes he'd be eternally banished from all of them." Jui said, sticking out her tongue.