Birthday (Part 2)

So here is the rest of the birthday. I'm still working on the Creatures. There will be a poll at the bottom.

"Masters the Greengrasses are here," an excited house elf says popping in.

"Yes, well have them join us," Lucius says to the elf who then bobs his head and pops away.

Shortly they hear a group of people at the door. Walking in is a family of five, followed by a family of three.  The first group is made of a pale skinned man with pitch black hair and hazel eyes. His cheekbones and nose speak of aristocracy, his robes speak of wealth.  To his left is a beautiful woman with chestnut hair with pale blue eyes. In front of them is a boy with short black hair and a critical eye. Two girls finish out the family unit.  The older one having honey blonde hair that fell in ringlets, the other had flat black hair and tried to hide a smile.

The smaller family is made of a man in a clean, pressed set of robes with black trim. His hard gaze passes over Severus and the children more severely before smiling politely. The woman was a bit more reserved but her eyes were softer against her naturally yellow complexion. Both mother and daughter had long black hair and similar square faces. The girl's eyes narrow as they fall on Camelia.

"Ahh Malcom, Cyrus so good of you to come and bring the children," Narcissa says rising up.

"Children, these are the Lords of the Most Ancient and Noble Houses of Greengrass and Parkinson. Malcom, Cyrus I wish to introduce you to my godson, Hadrian James Evans Potter and my daughters Camelia Marie Snape Black and Evelyn Aurelia Snape Black," Severus says.

The children stiffen as they look at their father. He nods and Hadrian bows as Camelia and Evelyn curtesy. Pansy, Blaise, Daphne and Astoria all stiffen as their eyes fall on the three.

"It's an honor, Lord of the Most Ancient and Noble House of Greengrass and Lord of the Most Ancient and Noble House of Parkinson," Hadrian says. "On behalf of my sisters and I, thank you for coming today to our birthdays."

With the tension broken Pansy walks stiffly up to Camelia. She sniffs the girl's hair and then wraps her arms around the girl. 

"Hermione, what are you doing here," Pansy says in a whisper yell.

There is a gasp. Narcissa smiles as she starts guiding the party out.

"Well I feel this story is best told over dinner," Narcissa says in a tone that is velvet wrapped steel.

Walking down the hall Pansy stays glued to Camelia's side only allowing Eve close.

"So Professor Snape really is your father," Astoria asks Eve.

"Yep," Eve says with a nod.

"And she is your sister," Daphne asks.

"Hadrian, is really your brother," Blaise asks.

"Umm well half-brother," Eve says.

"Where were you then because I never heard about Professor Snape having children," Pansy asks giving the small girl a look.

"Umm I was sick to the point of being unable to leave the hospital and we were separated. She got adopted and I wasn't able to go with her and unlike my twin not able to skip a grade," Eve says looking at Camelia.

"You are just now 11," Pansy asks looking at Hermione.

"Yes she is and still beat all of our grades," Hadrian says with a proud smile.

"That definitely explains the change in you," Pansy says with a smile.

Camelia blushes as they enter the dining room. Laid out on the table is what can best be described as a feast. Sitting down Hadrian and Draco windup across from each other. Pansy sits across from Camelia and Blaise from Eve. Astoria Greengrass winds up next to Eve with the two of them being the youngest. Astoria's family finishes out the table.