The Birthday (Part 1)

So far I'm looking at Drarry but this story could be Blarry too or something else. Currently planning on Pansomione. As for Eve well I'm not sure. Thoughts?

A couple of days later they are back sitting around the table for breakfast. Eve smiles as she looks at the egg dish in front of her.  Digging into it she quickly eats the entire serving and reaches for some  French toast. Sipping his coffee, Snape raises an eyebrow at the show of hunger.

"Evelyn slow down with your eating," he says with a snap.

She only giggles and blushes before taking a bite.

"I'm sorry but I feel so hungry, Papa. And it's so, so delicious," she says with a smile.

Snape smiles as he takes a bite of his own breakfast.

"You are not in trouble dear I just don't want you to choke. Hmm indeed it is, Mipsy this is some of your best," Snape says to the elf.

"Thanks you sir, but Mipsy should be telling you that this was made by Master Hadrian in celebration of his little sisters," Mipsy says bowing.

"Hadrian, what did I tell you about cooking," Snape says looking at the redhead boy.

"Oh, well I wanted to cook something special for breakfast today, and I remember from the lessons that honey, and cinnamon are good for the appetite and the stomach," Hadrian says with a bit of a blush.

"Hmm well I'll allow it, this time. Mipsy be sure to remember this recipe," Snape says.

Hadrian smiles at Eve and digs in as well. He looks over as Camelia looks at the Daily Prophet.

"Oh wow, it really hit me that I officially share a birthday with The-Boy-Who-Lived now," she says.

Snape smirks and look at them. This really is their first birthday they get to celebrate together in 6 years. He smiles inwardly at the events he has planned.

"Well it's not just you Camelia, it's mine too and this time we actually get cake," Eve says with a smile and hug.

Hadrian smiles and nods at his littlest sister. Camelia draws in for a moment and Snape knows a look of guilt.

"I'm really quite sorry Eve, Harry," Camelia says looking down.

"Emmy I know you visited on your birthday with me," Eve says.

"H.h.how you were asleep," Hermione asks.

"Aunt Emma and Uncle Dan told me. They told me how they would bring you by every year on the day they adopted you," Eve says.

"Well you two won't have to worry about that anymore. After all, I'm here and just let someone try something," Hadrian says with a fierceness that in Severus's book as worthy of a lion.

"Well don't forget that when you are done, we have to head out," he says to his children.

He smiles as they finish up and hurry back up stairs.  Casting a quick look at the grandfather clock in the corner he thinks to himself when did James Potter's son become his. It seemed as plain as the warts on a troll that day on the street. Eve and Camelia were his daughters and Hadrian was their brother. Furthermore without the compulsions on both of them neither found the other as frustrating as they had before.  Of course, to the Potions Master it helped that he looked more like his mother with his hair and eyes being fixed.

Looking back the two boys are very different. The Harry Potter he met was a reckless smart aleck that resisted studying and seemed doomed to follow Jame's early path. Hadrian was quiet, studious and protective. Thinking back on his own behavior again; he sees the rage elevated for years and the smallest reminder of his loss would have him lash out and then withdraw.