Chapter 9: Calm Before the Storm?

Start from the beginning

"What- hey you were spent to spy on me for a reason you know! It's because I lose a great threat to anyone who dare oppose me!"

"Now that I think about it all I see you do is fight thugs in the middle of the night while talking to them about how their grandmother is doing"

"Not untrue but still! I do it in such an amazing way that people have to recognize it!"

Amazing in a way that once they've exchanged a fist or two he can immediately activate a working talk no jutsu on the enemy? Yes, Kenjushi mused to himself, but they're getting off topic.

"Back to the point, what exactly are you planning?"

"Oh right, that" Irony prepared for a long rant "Well, I thought that since the company has such a douchebag of a leader - don't ask, I know him - then his people actually don't have that much loyalty towards him, like you, and are only there because of threats and such. If so, can you gather the ones you know that aren't all that devoted to him and make him help you gather info and set some stuff up for me? I have some stuff that can't exactly be done by one man alone without garnering suspicion. And yes, I already have a plan for when I need to bust and organization, it's a safekeep, I have one for if I need to kill a hero and make it look like suicide - why are you looking at me like that everyone should have those kinds of plans!"

Kenjushi shook his head at the other's antics, "So you have a plan, now what kind of information do you want?"

"Oh! You can deliver it to me anyway you want but I want a map of the place - if you can even get a hold of one with the underground passages that'd be great!" He spoke with enthusiasm.

"Underground passages?" The older man blinked at him, a mix of confusion and surprise in his face.

"Yeah, you didn't know? Wow, to think even it's members weren't informed of it"

He furrowed his brows "How did you know that?" it came as a surprise for him since he's never heard of this before, and he was rather high ranking in the organization, being an important asset in collecting information.

Irony shrugged "I had some business with them in the past, got loads of information on them during that time" he waved it off.

"Could that be why I was asked to spy on you in the first place?" after all, HUE has never before taken an interest in vigilantes, as far as he knows, they mostly deal in drugs. Maybe it's because of this information that they're looking for more information on him?

The green haired male was silent for a moment, raising a single brow under his hood.

"Hm" he let out an acknowledging hum after a short while "I doubt it"

But his eyes narrowed ever so slightly when the other wasn't looking.

• • • • •

Izuku put on his bright red shoes as he prepared to leave for school, it was Monday.

The first week of school had gone surprisingly well, there was - of course - prejudice towards his quirkless status. However, there was also Nekko, Ishika, and Haru, who are simply heaven incarnates.

Basically, the first two help with getting his classmates to just accept that he's quirkless because apparently they had once trapped someone in some vines and almost burned them alive - whether it was accidental or not was still up for debate - and that reputation carried on to high school, so no one wants to cross them now. Haru was the vice president and almost everyone was threatened at the sight of him walking with Izuku so they backed off.