𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𖤛 𝐃𝐞𝐤𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐍𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐝

It had been a fairly normal day up until that point. Get up, eat breakfast with mom, go to school. Then I'd get pushed around a bit and go to class. Get teased some more and get my lunch stolen from me. Go back to class. And then school let out.

I was walking home after a certain someone exploded my journal. It was pretty banged up, so I'd probably have to break out a new journal and copy down all of the notes. A manhole cover shifted by my feet. Curiously, I opened it. A big, foul smelling thing slithered out and grabbed me by the foot.

I struggled a bit. Who was he? What is he doing? I was snapped from my thoughts when I noticed a heavy pressure on my chest. It was the villain. He had taken advantage of my unfocused state and crawled up my body, and was currently trying to cover me fully. Oh HELL no. That was not gonna fly. I screamed out for help, hoping to whatever deity was out there that someone would come help me.

The sludge... creature? Whatever it was, it took the opportunity to start shoving itself down my throat. My eyes stung with tears. It hurt. I couldn't breathe. I could feel my assailant pushing its way into my lungs. Can't breathe can't breathe can't breathe can't breathe can't breathe can't breathe can't breathe can't breathe can't breathe can't breathe can't breathe can't breathe can't breathe can't breathe can't breathe can't breathe can't breathe can't breathe can't breathe.

I wriggled helplessly around. My vision was slowly blurring. I knew it was getting close to the end. I don't wanna die. What about mom? And Kacchan? Will I be remembered?

The last thing I heard before giving into the darkness was a faint 'I am here!'.

তততততততততততত

"Hey! Hey kid! Wake up!"

  Izuku groaned. What on earth happened? He opened his eyes and found himself facing a teenager with very light blue, cloud like hair with goggles acting as a headband and a bandage over his nose. He grinned at Izuku.

"Hi kiddo! I was beginning to think you'd never wake up!" He said cheerfully. "Um, who are you?" Izuku questioned hesitantly, "And where am I?"

"I'm Shirakumo Oboro, and we're in Musutafu!" He explained. "Oh." Izuku replied dumbly. "And also we're both dead."
"Wait what?" Izuku screeched. Shirakumo said again, "We. Are. Both. Ghosts." Slowly but surely, Midoriya calmed down. He breathed out.

"So, God really gave me the ultimate vibe check, huh?" Izuku huffed annoyedly. "I... Sorry what." His new friend asked. Midoriya looked at Shirakumo as if he was stupid (a/n: I'm NOT stupid-). "y'know, vibe check!" The fluffy green bean made a choking gesture. "Ah. So that's what all those UA kids meant when they were strangling each other."

And from that, a beautiful friendship bloomed.

"Wait a second, did you say UA?"

তততততততততততত

A/N: Hey my beAUTiful Insomniatic Gremlins! First chapter! What do you think? Is there any miss types or grammar issues? Let me know, loves! Bye!

515 words