Azalea and Klaus entered Alaric's apartment to find Katherine drinking alcohol and dancing.

"You mind turning that down?" Klaus asked. She complied, using the remote to turn down the music.

"Why so grumpy?" Katherine pouted.

"Well, this body has outlived its usefulness." Klaus told her.

"Should've kept the original one, it was much better anyway." Azalea said.

"Do either of you want a drink?" Katherine offered, Azalea nodded frantically.

"No, Katerina, I don't want a drink." Klaus declined.

"Come on. It might loosen you up." She offered him the bottle. He took it and threw it against the wall, smashing it. He began to compel her.

"What I want is for you to sit down and shut up." She sat down on the couch.

"Harsh." Azalea muttered, grabbing another bottle from the cabinet as Maddox arrived.

"Maddox, what took you so long?" Klaus asked.

"You've got a lot of luggage." He replied, as two men enter with luggage. A woman entered too.

"Greta. Finally."

"Hello, love. Nice body. You ready to get out of it?" Two other men arrived with a giant wooden crate. Katherine and Azalea watched them in silence. The two witches began set up candles before getting in the circle of candles.

Maddox and Greta got on their knees and began casting a spell. Klaus stood next to the box, his head bowed and eyes closed. Katherine is looking at them. They stopped and looked at Alaric. He opened his eyes and looked at Katherine.

"Phasmatos Tribum, Nas Ex Veras, Uenes Phasmatos Et Sonos. Ex Tutam Exum Lamia Matus."

"Elena?" Alaric looked at her in confusion, before he collapsed. Maddox stood up and opened the box. Klaus walked out of it and looked down at Alaric.

"Now that's more like it." He smiled. Azalea let out a sigh of relief.

"It certainly is." Azalea said, walking up to him and wrapped her arms around him. "I missed you, Nik."

"I missed you too, my little flower."

"Tonight is the full moon. We should assume that Klaus is prepared to break the curse." Elijah said. Azalea was laid out on the couch, her hands behind her head.

"Elena said that the Sun and the Moon curse is fake? That it's actually just a curse placed on Klaus." Stefan asked. Azalea knew the answer, but acted like she had no clue.

"Klaus is a vampire born of a werewolf bloodline. The curse has kept his werewolf aspect from manifesting. But if he breaks it...He'll be a true hybrid." Elijah explained as Damon joined them.

"Then why are we letting him break the curse? We can kill him today. With Bonnie." Damon suggested.

"Damon..." Stefan started.