"I hate you, Nik." She groaned, allowing herself to fall to the ground.

"Okay, so where are you taking us?" Elena asked as they walked through the door, about to turn the corner, where Azalea was.

"Just a little further." Klaus told the girls.

"Wait...Something's not right." Elena remarked. She had not idea how right she was.

"Where's Jeremy?" Bonnie asked, as they turned the corner. The girls gasped when they saw Azalea.
Klaus stopped walking and began to laugh.

"I just had to get away from that dance. The sixties, ugh. Not my decade. I mean, whose call was that, anyway? I much prefer the twenties. The style, the parties, the jazz."

"Alaric. Are you on vervain?" Elena questioned, as she got closer to Azalea, in hopes of helping her.

"Now why would you ask me that question, Elena?"

"He's being compelled." Elena said, taking the stake out of Azalea's torso. She let out a groan.

"You need to run." She mumbled, to add affect.

"Nope. Try again." Klaus told the doppelgänger.

"What's going on?" She asked, obviously confused.

"Okay, I'll give you a hint. I am not Alaric." Klaus told the girl. Azalea sat up.

"Klaus!" Elena finally realized. Klaus smiled broadly as Lea pretended to act surprised.

"Surprise!"

"Oh, no. No, it's not possible." The doppelgänger shook her head.

"Just relax, Elena. I'm not here to hurt you. You're not on my hit list tonight."  He looked over at Bonnie. "But you are."

He started towards Bonnie but she threw him against the wall with her powers. He got up.

"Now, did I mention that I knew a witch? You're gonna have to hit me a lot harder than that." He rushed over to her and she threw him against a display case, smashing the glass. He fell to the ground but laughed it off.

"By all means...Fire away! If you kill this body, I'll just get a new one. Maybe Jeremy."

"Go. Run. Run!" Bonnie instructed Elena, doing the same. Bonnie closed the doors with her powers. Once they were gone, Azalea stood up.

"One of the worst performances of my career, and they never doubted it for a second." She quoted.

"Ferris Bueller's Day Off?" Klaus guessed. She smiled widely and nodded.

"Anyway, am I done here?" She asked, looking down at her dress. "I want to go get changed."

"You're done for tonight, but there's much more to come." Klaus smiled devilishly.

"Why did you have to say it like that?" She rolled her eyes, before walking off.