Sleepover at mt.Justice 1

The first few chapters will be the sleepover at Mt. Justice. The main 6 characters from season 1 decided to see who can host the best sleepover, Megan and Conner are first.)

It was a Friday afternoon, the team had just gotten off of school and was getting ready to go to the cave for their sleepover

Dick was at the Wayne Manor packing his overnight bag when Bruce came in

Bruce came in and came over to him " do you have everything you'll need for your sleepover? Do you wanna take peanut with you?"

Dick blushes a bit as peanut was his stuffed elephant he had in his room " I don't think I'll need it dad, but I'll pack it just Incase"

Bruce nods and rubs the back of his neck " so your first girl/boy sleepover, should we talk about anything before you go?"

Dick goes a bit red as he Quickly put everything in his black bag " no dad! We don't need to discuss anything, I'll see you tomorrow. Tell Jason and Tim I'll say goodnight later" quickly leaves avoiding that conversation to the zeta tube near their house

Bruce chuckles softly at his young ward " he's growing up just the right amount "

At the Cave

Megan was setting out all the junk food and drinks she got for the sleepover. She also had asked Conner to bring all the blankets and pillows to the living room

Conner has just finished bringing out every pillow and blanket he could find " I don't understand why we need all these pillows and blanks. We have rooms here in the cave"

Megan looks at him and smiles " that's part of a sleepover Conner, you sleep in the living room on the floor. That's part of the fun" she put out games and activities for them " I hope I'm not forgetting anything, I really want our first sleepover to be perfect "

The zeta tube " recognized Robin, B:01"

Robin appeared in his blue civilizes with his glasses on, his overnight bag over his shoulder " hey Megan, hey Conner. Looks like I'm the first one here" he smiles at them

Megan smiles as he arrived " I'm so glad you could come robin, me and Conner have been getting everything ready. You can put your bag down by the couch, we were just putting out the food"

Robin goes into the kitchen seeing the spread and smiles " wow it looks like you got everything for the perfect sleepover, all junk food. I'm glad Batman isn't here, he would replace it with all healthy food " chuckles

The zeta tube " recognized Kid flash B03"

Wally arrived in his blue and white civvies and raced over " hey rob, beautiful, and Conner. I would have been here earlier but my parents wanted to talk to me about this Boy/girl sleepover " chuckles softly

Robin smiles at him and laughs a bit " same with Batman, he acted like I haven't slept over here before "

Megan looks at the two boys a bit confused " do boys and girls not usually do sleepovers together?"

Zeta tube went off again before the boys could answer " recognized Artemis B07, Aqualad B07"

The last two main team members arrived

Artemis smiles wearing her civvies and had her overnight bag " hey sorry I'm late, had to work on homework "

Wally looks at her a bit surprised " you had homework on a Friday night?"

Artemis sighs and looks at him " yes bay watch, I had homework tonight. But what should we do now?"

Kaldur looks at them in his civvies and his overnight bag " I say we put our stuff down and set up our sleeping bags. Then we can start the activities "

Megan smiles as she was excited " me and Conner had moved all the furniture and put blankets and pillows in the living room. That way we have all the room to play games and set up our sleeping bags "

Wally races to the living room taking out his red sleeping bag " I call sleeping next to the ladies" he says with his signature smile

Robin had come over and laid his black sleeping bag next to wally's " nice try kid, but Batman gave specific orders on how he wanted us to sleep. Plus you move a lot in your sleep, I don't think the girls want you kicking them" smirks softly knowing from all the sleepovers they've had together

Artemis lays her sleeping bag next to Megan's and looks at all the cliche games " Megan why did you pick these games? There a little young for us"

Megan looks at her and explained it to her " well these were in the research I did for sleepovers, I thought this was what all sleepovers had"

Wally smiles at her " well from my sleepover experience some games you play are ' spin th bottle', ' 7 minutes in heaven', ' truth or dare'"

Robin looks at Wally with a raised eyebrow " KF you've only been to sleepovers at my house, and we've only played video games and prank calls. And sometimes pranks on my brothers "

Artemis looks at Wally with a smirk " sounds like someone has been dreaming about those games, plus you can only really play those with both genders bay watch"

Kaldur had looks at them " I do not think our mentors would approve of us playing those games, especially with the youngest member. " looks at robin and super boy

Megan looks at all of them " what is ' spin the bottle?', I've never herd of that game before. "

Conner was also very confused at the games " 7 minutes in heaven? Do you die and come back? "

Artemis looks at robin and super boy " well I suppose we can explain them to you, but I'm not sure we wanna play those games. There mostly meant for couples"

Robin looks at Kaldur as it was clear he was talking about him but didn't think he was too young to play such games " well let's let our hosts decide what they wanna do" he smiles

To be continued..

Authors note: this story is mostly going to be fun and fluff. With more characters appearing in later chapters. Next chapter will be " sleepover games!"