Chapter 4- Cisco

"Get a room," said a voice laughing. "Get a house," I mumbled. I rubbed my eyes and looked around Barry was still sleeping. I got up and saw Jason walk to the kitchen. I put a blanket over Barry and walked to kitchen asking, "Hey kid what's up?" "Nothing I needed space," he answered. "Maybe you should face your problems," I said a hint of sarcasm in my voice. "I thought you said your door was always open if I needed a place to stay," He said a bit defensively. "I did and I'm not going back on that. What I am saying now is that istead of running from your problems face them," I said. He shrugged and walked down to my basement. "Who was," Barry asked. "Jason, orphan I lend him a roof and food if he needs it," I said. "That's right you're a foster mom now," he asked sarcastically wrapping his arms around my waist. "I might think about it," I said and his watch beeped.

"It's the league," he said a bit disappointed. "Go and answer it," I said and walked to the kitchen. He started talking lowly. I made some toast and waited for it to pop out and buttered it. I made some chocolate milk and took out the Edible arrengent dark chocolate stawberries. I had already finished my meal and was cleaning the dishes as Barry walked in with a smile on his face. I raised an eyebrow, "What'd you do Allen?" "C'mon," he said. I walked with him and I felt a rush of air. Suddenly we were in the justice tower. I was in Barry's arms and looked around as I cautiously stepped down. I looked down at my fuzzy socks oversized sweatpants and cami. I scrunched my hair and nodded looking back up. I could not be any less prepared. I glanced around and Barry looked confused. I quickly pictured the Jinx and blinked then BAM! Pink hair in my face.

"So you weren't lying," Superman said. I shot Barry a glare as I warned, "You are so lucky I love you." He chuckled. "So that outburst was an act to get us to go easy on Barry," Wonder Woman asked. "I'm a bitch yes, but I'm no brat. Besides, Barry's life basically revolves on helping others. I have experience in that saying don't meet your heros and I didn't want him to feel like that. No one should," I said. "Why am I not suprised," Oliver asked. I raised an eyebrow, "Queen?" "Yeah. You sound so suprised," he said. "You were the last person I expected to join a team," I said. "Listen sassy pants, you don't know me," Oliver said and we all burst out laughing. "Clearly not," I said. "So we thought about what you said though and created a placement test," Superman explained. "I'm game," I said. I walked with them to a large room.

I closed my mouth as they closed a door. I looked around and I was in a park suddenly a guy pulled out a gun pointing it at a woman. I jinxed it letting it break in his hands. I did a hand spring over there and smiled slyly creating a wall of energy that he ran into. "C'mon guys gotta go harder than that," I said aloud. He started morphing and I smiled, "That's more like it." The man was now a lion body with his own head. He started charging this way and I made a shield cartwheeling out of the way. I ran and jumped into a tree. I sent jinxs towards the man headed beast. I sent an energy wave and it was out cold. Suddenly I was in a chair tied up a man interrogating me and four gun men. The jinxes weren't working and I imagined the barrel freeze. I saw the ice in the ends and start to form on the outside. I disassembled the molecular structure of the rope flipping back and taking the chair to whak the two with upside the head knocking them out cold. Next I know I'm surrounded by water. I hold my breath and look around frantically. It's pitch dark. I looked around and made light the pink glow showed I was trapped under ice. I imagined the hydrogen disconnecting with the oxygen and I was able to get ontop of the ice. I sat on my hands and knees coughing and stood up I was now dry and I jinxed the cold so I wouldn't die of hypothermia. I looked around as it returned to the training room.

"Looks like you can manage on your own," Queen said. "But I already knew that," Barry stated. "I bet you did," I teased and kissed his cheek. "Welcome to the team," Wonder Woman said. "We'll let your fiancé and Queen show you around," Superman said and I nodded smiling like an idiot at finacé.