Chapter 9 - Hot Springs

Red looked at the bewildered Green with concern. However, as Green was looking to and fro, trying hard to spot Alakzam, the said pokemon teleported conveniently behind Green.

"Alakazaaam!

Green yelped and hugged Red in surprise. Normally, Red would have so not let Green live this down, but Green's shocked face as well as the sudden contact seemed to have an affect to his mind. Red felt it'd be no problem if Green held on to him like that for a while.

"Green, its fine. Alakazam was just scaring you I guess..." Red awkwardly pulled his hat closer to hide his blush. The other hand however, remained firm at Green's waist.  Why was he blushing? Red started to feel as if the mountain is going too hot. He did not wish to move his other hand either.

"ALAKAZAM!" Green shouted, "JUST HOW MANY TIMES I TOLD YOU-"

"Alakazaam!"  the pokemon laughed an apology.  It then threw something towards Green.

"Huh?" Green caught it and found it was one of his bags. Red peered over him curiously.  Green looked confusedly towards Alakazam, who signaled him to open it. Green opened the zip to find some old medicines, revivals, full restores and...his swimming trunks in it.

"Wait what?!" Green looked at Alakazam in disbelief, "You went straight back home and got these so I can swim?"

Alakazam gave a firm nod of affirmation. Red's face was beaming all smiles and sunlights. 

"Wow, Alakazam really cares for you Green."

"Obviously!" Green smugly replied, "After all, its nothing but natural to expect the bonds between me and my pokemon to be the best." Green punched his chest in pride. 

Red chuckled at that - that was such a natural thing for Green to say, it dripped 'Green'iness (if that was a thing). Green looked further into the bag, as if searching for something, and finally turned to Alakazam with a shy, pleading look.

"This all is good, like, real good...but," Green gave a shameless pleading look to Alakazam as he finished checking his bag, "Do you think you can go back and get my shampoo and gel as well-"

"ALAKAZAAM!" the Pokemon shouted - as if chiding Green- and turned around. 

"Oh C'mon Alakazam!" Green pleaded again, "Look at what this mountain did to my hair. You won't let your kind-hearted trainer's hair be a mess, will you?"

Alakazam promptly seemed to ignore Green.

"You can use mine Green-" Red stopped as he saw an unnecessary bewildered look on Green.

"You have shampoo?" 

"Yes, I made one naturally with mushed Pecha berries few weeks ag-"

"NO THANKS!"

Red dramatically pretended to be deeply stung by that remark. Green continued to pester Alakazam, until the irritated pokemon finally pointed towards the front zip in the bag.

"Its not there!" Green whined like a baby. 

Alakazam sternly pointed again at the same part of the bag.

"Alakazam, I checked there just now, its not there-"

"THEN WHAT'S THIS?" Alakazam rolled her eyes as she put a hand inside the bag - pulling out Green's favorite strawberry scented shampoo.

"IT WAS NOT THERE SECONDS AGO!" Green shouted in his defense, "HOLY SHIT-"

Alakazam cut him off with a laugh, soon joined by Red who couldn't resist smiling at Green's expense.