jolyne x reader

THE VIDEO IS SPOILERSSSSS
yes, this is another jolyne oneshot, got a problem? i love jolyne too much, and since i finished stone ocean recently i decided that i kinda want to do a jolyne angst lol. the video up top is just a really cool animation that i like, decided to put it up there cause' i can lol
GENDER NEUTRAL READER, PLEASE TELL ME IF I PUT HE/SHE PRONOUNS!
WARNINGS;
spoilers for part 6, takes place after pucci gets 'made in heaven'. character death, once again angst lol, also reader just causally takes jolyne's place 😔👊

JOLYNE'S POV

"y/n..! what.. what are you doing?!" i scream, seeing the person i love pushing me onto the dolphin with emporio.

"i-i can't live, but you have a chance..! please, go with emporio.. jotaro, weather report, foo fighters, anasui.... they would've wanted you to live.. i- i know, that.. my stand is weak, and that i can't fight pucci, but i can hold him back, just- just escape! i know you can do it!" they yelled, tears streaming down their face, "i-i love you!"

"i love you too!" i sob, stretching out my hand towards them, as we slowly drifted away.

"jo-jolyne.. i'm- i'm so sorry-" emporio sobs, hugging me tightly. i wrap my arms around him, hearing the screams of my lost love. i sob, gripping tightly onto emporio, as he screams.

Y/N'S POV
i glare at pucci, as he sighs.

"move out of the way, and i'll let you live." he calmly states, as i continue to glare at him.

although my stand, little pistol, isn't that strong, it's a stand meant for distraction. i tap on pucci, sending him back in time(in his own mind, at least.) to relive his best memories, and afterwords, worst.

"a-although i can't kill you, i can hold you off.. little pistol!" i shout, the true form of my stand appearing behind me.

it looked humanoid, but it was pitch black and one arm was a pistol, where darts can be inserted to slow down, paralyze, blind, or make others go deaf.  pucci slowly awakens from his memory-coma, he glares at me.

"so, that's the ability of your stand, hm? too bad, it's no match for made in heaven." he laughs, as i scream, feeling my body separate from my arms. his stand pierced through my heart, as i slowly lose all life.

"j-jolyne... i couldn't hold him off for long, but.. hopefully.. i held him off for long enough." i hear emporio scream, and jolyne sob. i smile weakly. "i love you, jolyne kujo/cujoh... with all my heart, body, and soul, i would die for you. funny, how i actually do die for you.." i weakly chuckle, feeling my heart stop completely.

JOLYNE'S POV
"Y/N," i cry out, realizing they were gone, "I'M SCARED-" i sob, clutching emporio tightly.

"jo-jolyne.. why are we back in the prison...?" emporio looks around nervously, as i realize we didn't have clothes on.

"here, emporio.." i hand him his clothes, as i slip my own on, wiping my tears. "we have to defeat pucci."

"i-i know, but where is he?" he asks, grasping my hand tightly.

"i-i'm not sure, but we'll find him-"

"DON'T TRY TO ACT LIKE MY FATHER! YOU WERE NEVER THERE FOR ME AS A KID, WHY SHOULD YOU BE HERE NOW?!" a fake version of me shouts, as my eyes widen, looking into the prison room.

"w-what?!-" i quietly exclaim, as i feel pucci moving closer.

"em-emporio, come closer. don't move away." i gasp, grabbing his arm tightly, but not enough to hurt him.

"wh-what's going on?!"

"it's pucci! he's coming closer!" i say, moving him closer towards me.

"wha-what do we do?!" emporio begins freaking out, as i place my hand on his shoulder, rubbing his back comfortingly.

"listen, we need to go to that ghost room. do you still have weather's stand disc?"

"yeah, but-"

"once pucci enters, make the room full of 100% oxygen, i'll leave the room directly before, okay?"

"o-okay.." emporio nods his head, as i smile warmly at him.

"i believe in you, emporio. you can defeat him. i'll head there first, alright? and, put the disc in now, i fear we won't have time when we get there."

emporio nods again, as i smile at him again.

"we can do this. don't be scared, alright?" he smiles weakly at me.

"ho-how can i not be scared? i just witnessed everyone i love dying in front of me..." he sighs, as i bite the inside of my cheek.

"fair enough." i chuckle weakly, hugging him quickly.

"i-i just wanna let you know, if we don't make it out of this, you're like an older sister, or mom to me, jolyne.." emporio smiles, as i close my eyes, bravery welling up inside my chest.

"we'll make it through. i know, we will. we have to do it for them.." i smile, tears welling up in my eyes. "what would they do, hm? what do you think that they would do, to put an end to pucci?"

"i think they'd try their hardest, and be willing to lose their lives to defeat him. no, i know they would, especially y/n. they wouldn't want you, or anyone else to be hurt because of pucci." emporio smiles, tears welling up in his eyes, as i wipe them away with my finger.

"he's close, emporio, let's go inside now." i say, gesturing to the ghost room in front of us.

"alright, so do you remember what you do?"

"yeah, do you?" he hums in response, as i hold his hand. "we can do this."

"come out, jolyne, emporio. you can't hide from the truth." pucci sings, entering the ghost room, as i see emporio take out weather report.

i quickly slip out of the room, hearing pucci scream about how 'it was his fate to defeat us' and that 'god gave him his power to defeat us'. i blink, seeing we're in a new setting.

"h-hermes!" i gasp out, seeing hermes, or a look alike of her in front of us.

i grab emporio's hand tightly, as the woman looks at us.

"how do you know my name?"

"hey! look, there's a few hitchhikers! do you guys need a ride?" a person who looks almost identical to y/n calls out, as i gasp.

"y-y/n?!" i cry, as the person looks at me in confusion.

"no, my name is f/n(fake name, uh try to make it close to your real name, such as from anna to hannah, or something!), do you need a ride?" f/n asks, as tears fall down my face, realizing everyone was really gone. "oh, and that man is annakiss, he's my friend. i kinda have a small crush on him, too." they whisper, laughing slightly at the end.

"i-i'm jolyne cujoh/kujo.. and this is emporio..." i say, quietly.

"well, it looks like it's gonna rain soon, we should get going." annakiss announced, pointing at the clouds in the sky, as we got into the vehicle.

"hey, look another hitchhiker! we should pick him up!" f/n says, pointing at another man who looks identical to weather report.

"no, i'm not picking up four people!"

"you were the one who said to pick them up in the first place!" f/n whines, "c'mon, stop the car for the poor dude!"

"fine, fine!" annakiss rolls his eyes, as i swear i can see y/n, jotaro, weather report, hermes, and anasui in the sky.(i would've included foo fighters, but for 1, she already died and got her cloud thing-y, and 2, she wasn't included in the original.)

woo, fun! uhm, this was one hell of a ride, huh? i feel like the song little pistol really does fit part 6 pretty well, so i made it into a stand!
word count; 1370 words.
reminder: stay safe! try to wash your hands whenever possible, use hand sanitizer, if you can, wear a mask and/or gloves.
goodbye, jojo!