13

I woke up rushed in the closet to find some clothes to change into but couldn't find anything comfortable so walked in Draven's closet and put on his shirt on some sweat "DRAVEN" I brushed my hair and walked in the bathroom and brushed my teeth "DRAVEN" he walked in the bathroom groaning "babe it's 3 in the morning, what's wrong"

""my water broke"

"WHAT but your not due for another month"

"just get the boys ready while I get the hospital bag"

"Alright"

He got dressed and I began packing the baby bag adding clothes diapers bottles, blankets and pacifiers when I was done I walked down stairs slowly breathing in and out clutching my stomach due to pain I groaned walking now realizing I miss a step I closed my eyes expecting to hit the floor but instead I feel Draven catch me and pull me to his chest "you okay love"

"yeah just in pain"

he gabbed the hospital bag picked me up and took me to the car with the boys following him he placed me in the car and closed the door the boys got in the car and we drove to the hospital we made it to the hospital in under five minutes he helped me out the car and grabbed the boys we walked in the hospital and we were in the back seeing a doctor immediately I laid on the bed breathing in and out slowly "where are the boy's"

"Amelia came and took them to her house to rest they'll be here tomorrow"

I squeezed my eyes shut groaning as another contracting hit harder than last time Draven grabbed my hand and kissed my forehead

"What can I do to ease your pain love"

"You being here is helping all I need right now is you"

"You are so cheesy"

"And who's fault is that"

The doctor walked in and checked how dilated I "mm just a few more hours and you'll be fully dilated"

"That long"

"Why don't you take a walk, walking helps"

"Alright thank you"

She walked out Draven picked me up and stood me up "come on love let's take a walk"

He opened the door and we walked down the hallway passing many rooms I looked at Draven and slightly smiled "what are you thinking about Nova"

"I'm just thinking about our babies and who'll they'll look like more"

"Well I think our daughter will look just like you actually I think they both will look like you but our son will have my eyes and our daughter will have your bright beautiful eyes and your luscious pink lips"

"I think our little girl will have your hair texture and our son will have my hair texture"

"I think your right love"

"I...I...um....I think It's time"

"Are you sure"

"Yes...fuck!!"

"Alright calm down love"

"CALM DOWN I DON'T SEE YOU ABOUT TO PUSH OUT TWO BABIES"

I groaned feeling my legs shake I feel myself about to fall before I could fall Draven catches me he rushes to the room and lays me on the bed he runs out yelling and comes back with two doctors and two nurses I breath in and out at a fast pace trying to ease the pain Draven rushed over to me and squeezed my hand "breathe baby breathe"

"I'm sorry for yelling at you"

"It's alright love I know it was the pain speaking and not you, don't worry were in this together"

"Alright Nova it's time for you to push"

I look at the doctor then back at Draven who nodded encouragely at me I tighten my grip on his hand and began pushing I screamed squeezing his hand tighter than ever I took a breath and pushed again this went on for hours "I see the head you need to keep pushing"

I pushed as hard as I could my face turning red I'm breathing at a fast fast that's when I hear my baby's cry I wanted to him but then I felt the need to push again I pushed but I felt myself getting tired "come on babygirl you can do this" when he said that I used my last strength and push with all my might the last thing I hear before I pass out is my baby's cries

***************************************************

Draven's POV

My world stopped that's the best way I can describe it when she fainted my world stop all hell broke lose I screamed I yelled they had to drag me out her room I can't lose her again she's my world she's my everything and I can't lose the love of my life I can't see myself living in a world where she doesn't exist to me she exist in all my worlds wherever she is that's where I want to be if she dies I die she needs to see our son's yes she was right we had two boys I just hope she gets to see them

The doctor walked out with his clipboard he handed his clipboard to the nurse whispered something in her ear and walked towards me "Doctor is she okay"

"she's awake and well"

"well what happened!"

"she loss a lot of blood and the stress doubled the risk causing her to faint but she's okay"

I breathe a sigh of relief "can I see her"

"yes you may"

I rushed to her room to see her staring out the window "love" she turned around smiling I hugged her tightly scared of losing her I can't lose her not now not ever she looked up at me panicked

"are my babies okay, their not hurt are they"

"their healthy would you like to see them"

"yes I would"

I asked one of the nurses to bring the babies in I sat on one of the chairs close to her I looked up to see the nurse rolling the cribs in our room I gently picked both of the babies up walked over to Nova smiling

"Nova, meet Xavier and Xander" I gently handed them to her smiling

"my beautiful baby boys, their so precious"

"they look just like you except Xander has my eyes and hair but they'll look like you"

I look at her I couldn't help but feel grateful that she's okay that my boys are safe our family is safe and I won't nothing happen to her or our boys