Hanamaki Takahiro

A/N: It's been quite a period of procrastination for me, but I finally had the energy to update.

I know it doesn't justify my negligence, but at least it's fluffy. More one-shots are coming up though, I got a Kageyama lemons too, so I hope you'll be patient with me!!  *bows*

Also, I wrote this on my phone so I don't know how many errors I made. If only you'd excuse that. Haha!

Also, I'm planning on publishing a 'Mute! Reader x Delinquent and/or Werewolf' but I wanna know what you guys think about the idea.

Anyways, you can get on with reading now. So sorry for wasting your precious time!

Thank you!

"Flirtatious Humor"

---------------

You and Hanamaki were an unexpected pair. But of course, considering your personality traits were far from similar.

While you were a thrill-seeking,  precious nugget, Hanamaki was often viewed as a quietly-composed individual.

That is until...

The wonderous matters of humour were brought up.

And thus, from that day onward, you and the light-haired brunette developed a questionable friendship.

Your flirtatious 'bluffs' towards one another would always leave others second-guessing as to whether or not you two were dating.

Normally, practice would commence and would flow steadily until limits were met. However, with your newly-found partner-in-crime, ball-handling for Aoba Johsai's volleyball players faced many detours that day.  All because you and Hanamaki couldn't stop your whimsical ventures.

A short period of rest was all it took for hell to break loose. You'd sneezed, and your voice went all chipmunk-like, presenting an opportunity for Hanamaki's famous pick-up lines.

"I'd say God bless you, but I figured he already has." The brunette says, not even batting an eye as his lips held a smirk.

You blinked a couple of times before snickering. "Aren't you tired?" You began, pausing for him to answer.

Hanamaki shrugged his shoulders, sitting beside you yet his upper body was angled in a way that portrayed that his attention on you remained undivided. "Well I did just complete my 100 service drills." The male replies, chuckling.

"Yeah... And you've been running through my mind since this morning too, of course you would be." You attacked him with your award-winning grin, bringing a faint pink to Hanamaki's cheeks.

Though the athlete quickly recovered and shot back, "Then can you carry me to the clinic? I think I sprained my ankle when I fell for you."

"Did it hurt?" Yet again, you raised a question. To which Hanamaki hummed for you to continue, motivated-- you did so. "When you fell from heaven, I mean."

Hanamaki shook his head playfully. "No, but I did scrape my knee crawling out of hell." At that, the two of you burst into hysterical fits of laughter, resounding throughout the gymnasium and capturing the attention of Hanamaki's fellow club-members.

"Jeez, all that cheesiness is going to make me shit out dairy." Huffed the brown-haired ace, rolling his eyes at the sight.

Oikawa clung onto Iwaizumi's shirt, whining and complaining. "That could be us but you playin'!" The pretty-faced setter cried, animated tears rolling down his face.