Kenma Kozume

"Never Again"

Reincarnation/Soulmate AU

When you meet your soulmate, your past life flashes before your eyes.

---------------

"Nii-Chan..." You spoke softly, tugging at your older brother, Tanaka's sleeve as the bald-headed wing spiker refused any means to look at you. Because he knew you were giving him the irresistible puppy-eyes.

Currently, you were trying to persuade Tanaka to let you go with him to Tokyo, to one of his volleyball training camps. Although, much to your despair, the male objected to the question once you had proposed it. 

Though you were a supposed outsider to the boy's volleyball team of Karasuno High, you grew attached to the club and its players, especially your fellow first-years. Introducing you to his team was fine for Tanaka, but he doubted he wanted you to know anyone beyond his team. He was really protective of you and, as all brothers with a goddess-complex should, treasures you like you were a being above humanity itself.

God knows what could happen to you when you meet Yamamoto. Nishinoya harassing you with his permission was a nuisance in and of itself. 

"Nii-Chan, please." You whined, dragging out your pleas. 

"(y/n)-Chan, I said no--" 

"I'll take you (n/n)!!" Saeko announces as she enters the room. 

Your eyes lit up in delight, "Really Nee-San?" She nods at your question, turning to a sulking Tanaka with a frown. "Oh c'mon Ryu! We'll both be there to look after (n/n), besides, the girl barely leaves the house, she's like a hermit or something." Your older sister scolds as you pout at her words. 

"Hey, I'm still here ya' know!" 

Lapse

It was absolutely fun driving with Saeko, along with Hinata and Kageyama, though the raven-haired setter merely slept majority of the trip to Tokyo. In the end, Tanaka had gone ahead with the rest of the team whilst you and Saeko were entrusted to take the duo with you to Tokyo. Not that you two mind having extra baggage, in all honesty, it was them who were disturbed at how clamorously your older sister was driving.

Eventually, you made it and the four of you bolted straight to the gymnasium. 

"Oh good, they're still at it!" Saeko sighed out in relief as she held the double-doors open for the you three. "We totally made it, not bad at all, if I do say so myself." 

"Nee-San-- Eh? (y/n)-Chan's here too!" You heard Nishinoya's voice, considering he practically screamed at your arrival whilst Tanaka just sighed out at the commotion the libero was creating.

You were, pretty much, overwhelmed at the sight of all the sweaty, well-built pre-pubescents occupying the entirety of the various courts. But what took the cake for you, was upon meeting a pair of golden eyes resembling that of a feline almost. 

Then and there, your contact made time itself stop flowing, as memories of your past life came flooding back into your memory like a rabid faucet would an empty bucket.

The first fragment, was of a (h/c)-haired commoner, born into a family of forest-dwellers, away from civilization, though there were occasional visits to the Kingdom of Karasuno, seeing as your older sister, Saeko, worked to and fro to grant you and your older brother, Tanaka, a comfortable life at least.