Keishin Ukai

Warning, lemon contains: Masturbation, Sweet Talk, Softcore

This is my first time writing smut, so forgive me for cringe-worthy elements. Also, I'm easing this in slowly, just so it feels right when I transition to more... Spicier themes. Surprisingly, I wrote this in a composed manner.

"Passionate Touches"

---------------

In all your years in highschool, you were viewed as this empathetic, golden-hearted girl with a soft side for troubled delinquents. 

You'd always see individuals like them in a different light. Contrary to the belief of the entire student-body, you would attempt to get to know them and the cause of their disobedience. There was always a reason-- a sob-story, and there were always the shedding of tears.

So it was no surprise that you had captured both the heart and the devotion of a certain rebel-now-volleyball-coach. He opted to court you properly at first, but then realized it just wasn't him and the two of you knew neither of you would appreciate a false display.

Instead, like a love-smitten boar, Ukai Jr. had charged head-first into a confession before he could even comprehend the words spurring out of his lips. His barrage of claims only stopped when you had brought your lips to his and clarified that you two had then decreed your relationship to be official.

Skip to the present and your bond with Ukai Jr. had only grown stronger. Sure, mistakes were committed,  insults were said, but who's to say those things don't mold a previous relationship into a stronger one? 

One thing's for certain though, Keishin would never go beyond hugs and kisses, it was only ever just those gestures, never more and occasionally, it would frustrate you.

As much as you wanted to confront and discuss the matter with your lover, you couldn't bring yourself to up and say it so casually and you could only leave subtle hints hoping he'd take them and grant you the passion you so desired. 

Your mind wandered, so did your hands. 

As you lay helplessly on your shared bed, in complete darkness. Despite the air-conditioning, you could feel your temperature rise, as your thoughts became more and more shameless and naughty. 

You wondered when and how your innocent mind had been invaded by corrupted notions. It was probably due to the lack of Keishin's passionate touches.

One of your hands had reached the band of your panties. Reluctantly, it descends and teasingly brushes against your moistening folds.

You've always left it at clitoral stimulation as you were too afraid to indulge your fingers into your aching core, though you always sought out for more. "K-Keishin..." You panted, index finger now finding its way onto your clit and giving it a subtle amount of pressure.

Scenarios of him letting his hands caress the most intimate surfaces of your body littered your mind and you only grew wetter by the seconds that passed.

You imagined his tongue battling with yours, Keishin decorating you with bite-marks and his deep, sexy vocals he'd use to call out your name as he thrusts into you relentlessly.

"(y-y/n)?!" You heard him breathe out as if your partner was actually present.

"Nnggh... Keishinnn~!" You mewled, arching your back at your pending high, when all of a sudden a hand had pulled yours back, disabling you from doing so. 

At the abrupt contact, your heart skipped a beat and it took most of your courage to look up at the man who had caught you in the act of doing something so lewd. Oddly enough however, there was a fusion of lust brewing within Keishin's brown irises as he stares down at you in disbelief.