Chapter 1: I'm Going Back

Beginne am Anfang

" Kai-san, stop crying.." Tatsu pats my back, trying to comfort me.

I keep on sobbing while I try to talk.

" I- I thought you're going to fall! Huhuhu.. BAKA! W-What if you fell!? Huhuhu.. You.. You.. Baka!"

" Okay, okay! I'm sorry.. Haha.. I'm sorry, I won't get reckless again." - He said, laughing and scratching the back of his head.

After that they accompany me on my way home, I waved my hand, bidding my goodbye.

**

" Onii-chan!! I'm home!!"
I saw my big brother in the kitchen, cooking our dinner. He stared at me and give me a big smile.

" Welcome back Kai! How's your day?" He asked.

I run to him and hug him tightly before answering his question " It was fun but it turns into a semi horror movie! It was scary!!" *still hugging him*

" Why is that?" He replied with a smile on his face.

I looked at him while teardrops falls from my eyes.

" BECAUSE OF THAT IDIOT! I thought.. I thought.. UWAAAA!!" i started crying again. From that moment he let go and wipe his hands on the towel. He accompanied me to the couch.

" Okay, tell me everything." He commanded.

I told him about what happened earlier while whining.

He patted my back while smilling at me, this is my best medicine, the smiles of my brother. I looked up to him as my hero and I wish to be like him in the future.

Well obviously he's GOOD at everything especially in Basketball, academics, arts, and state it all. He's almost perfect. He's the most perfect man you could dream of.

While me?

I'm just an average student, I'm not that smart but I'm not dumb. I'm just cute not pretty, I have lack of friends and there are two who I dearly trust. I have low self- esteem that's why I keep on relying to my big brother..

I got him, that's enough with me. As long as one person understands me, I'll be fine.

I'm younger than him by one year so we easily get along because our age gap is not that big.

To tell you the truth.

He's the one who raised me after our mother died years ago, I didn't have the chance to see my mothers face, maybe I saw her but I can't remember it clearly. Whenever I'm lonely, for I was longing for our Mom's presence, he will always tell me a story about mom.

Papa is VERY strict capitalized that! To add more he's always on a business trip that's why big brother and I are always left at home with the maids of course.

A/N: SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH :((

" Okay.. Okay.. Kai.. Calm down.. Who is your friends anyway? I didn't have the chance to meet them personally, introduce them to me when you have time."

" H-Hai " I wiped my tears and get up.
I tried to let out a smile but I couldn't.

" Uh.. K-Kai.." He called.

Why is he stuttering? He's not like this before. I feel like something's not right, yet I still hope that nothing's wrong.

" Yes?" I gave him a smile.

" I.. I'm going.. to Japan." He released me a faint smile while looking down on the floor.

When that words came out from his mouth my heart felt heavy. Those short words struck my young yet weak heart.

I don't know what to say. I don't know how to react, my ears are echoing what he just said.. my heart is unusually beating fast.. and from that moment tears began to fall from my eyes again. I c feel so much agony, so much sadness.. it hurts.. my heart hurts.. I turned around covering my eyes.
I tried to go back to my room, I don't want him to see me cry again but he reached my hand and hugged me.

I can't imagine a life without him.. How can I face life without him? I can't even make friends! I always smile and retained my bubbly image but deep inside I'm lonely.

" I'm sorry.. I don't like this situation either." He whispered to my ear.

" I-If you're joking onii it's not funny, s-should I laugh?" I asked sarcastically. He never lied at me so..

" I'm Sorry.." He said again but this time, I saw tears from his eyes as he looked at me with his catastrophic eyes.

Like many people say, a man's tears has a deep meaning..

" Is it because of Papa? I- I know you two don't get along.. b-but.. you don't have to leave me...!!"
I grab his shirt, I ended up burying myself to his chest. I can feel his shirt is soaked wet due to my tears.. I know I'm crying loudly but I don't care.. my heart feels numb and I think I can't hear anything.. Or it's just I don't want to here anything anymore..

" Don't worry I'll call you everyday.." He smiled at me but that doesn't calm me down.

" W-When will you come back?" I look straight in his eyes and held his cold hands but he looked away.

" I'm not sure, But I promi--"

I cut through what's his going to say before he could even finish his words.

" You know I don't like promises." I said straightforwardly.

I stared at his calm yet catastrophic red eyes. I know that all i have to do is to believe in him.. that any day he will come back. Yes, I will believe in my brother. He patted my head while stroking my Chestnut hair and that made me giggle.

I smiled at him and he smiled back, signaling that everything will be okay.
We shared a nice dinner that night...everything was fine...

Until he went to japan I thought everything will be the same.. Well, that's what I thought. EVERTHING changed suddenly when he went to Japan.

He CHANGED..

He USED to be caring and loving but now.. I don't recognize him at all..

He's not my brother anymore.

- PRESENT TIME-

I can feel the warmth of the sun tickling
my skin from the window, I was still hugging my pillow, this bed already accepted me as one of their own. If I leave I might lose their trust.

I slowly opened my eyes *yawn* and as I stretched my body I realized that it's already morning..

Morning?!! Crap! Crap!!

I'm going to be late! I jumped out of my bed and I hurriedly pack my things up, face palming myself.

" HOW CAN I FORGET THAT I HAVE MY FLIGHT TODAY!?"

Ugh! How can I be so forgetful these days..!? Damn I hate myself..

Yes, I'm going, I'm going to Japan..

To see him..

I'm going back..

**

A/N: So hello guys! Whaatcha think? I edited this part xD I'll upload the second part but She'll not meet kise there yet xD hahaha The first 2 chapters will dramatic so I'm sorry xD about Her Brother huge change blah blah blah xD I hope you can support me and Don't be a silent reader!

Vote. Comment. Follow. ~