"How... How do you know?" She asked in low voice.

"Alex inform me after few days you left.. he heard you and Jake talking about this.. and told me everything... But still I didn't confront you nor jake.. since that day I haven't talked to him.. he is not my friend anymore.. I'm not blaming anyone cause if I was in my right mind and believe in my love than no one can brainwashed me.. that's why I haven't uttered a word about this to anyone else nor even hana.. that you both brainwashed me that day" he told everything and again guilt consumed him that he let them came in between him and hana.

"Now it's already done Rahem.. you can't proved yourself innocent saying this" after sometime she come back to her usuall self as she realised he can't do anything.

"I know I can't prove myself innocent but I can prove her my true love"

"Hana doesn't want! She want divorce from you! She hates you!" Ariba almost shouted in anger.

"It doesn't matter.. if she hates me or not.. I love her. And I will always love her.. I'm only hers...."

"But she's not yours anymore rahem" Ariba said smirking cutting him off. Rahmaan felt his heart clenched painfully. Cause he couldn't deny her. After this morning he almost lost every hope getting her back.

"But still I'm hers and I will always be hers.. khuda na kare ( god forbid) if we divorce in future... My heart will always belongs to her and I will always be hers.. only hers.. no one can take her place in my heart and in my life" his voice barley came out due to the pain he was feeling just to think of their divorce and his lonely life. But deep down he knew.. this loneliness is waiting for him.

Ariba stamped her feet in anger as she accepted that rahmaan was long gone from her hand and he meant it that he only hana's. Feeling dejected she storm out of the room. She didn't notice that person who was outside of the Rahmaan's room.

Hana

She stood their biting her lips trying to hold back her sob.

She was going toward kitchen when she saw rahmaan coming into the house without noticing her he headed towards his room as always she tried to ignore that but then she saw Ariba follow rahmaan to his room. Hana was again started fuming in anger. She thought rahmaan again going to cheat her that's why she hide on the door way to heard them out and to caught him doing anything red handed so she can got divorce from him without feeling guilty or regret. But as she heard them and rahmaan's love confession, her heart clenched painfully. Her tears started pooling in her eyes. She felt her heart become restless for him again.

She peek inside and saw him leaned over the window frame. His back was facing her. She was about to step in but stopped as something in her stoping her from going to him.

Maybe fear

Fear of being betrayed again by him. Maybe he didn't love her truly and all those was just his guilt. And he just wanted her to satisfy his ego. Cause hana realised her biggest fear was his ego. In his ego he kissed Ariba, in his ego he never listen to her, in his ego he hurt her many time apart from denying that their child wasn't his. Now she can think about this that he being brainwashed said that without thinking but what about others think.

So she couldn't bring herself from going to him. she took few steps back and turned around and walked away from there.

Ariba left the country next day after that day of her and rahmaan's confrontation without telling anyone. After seeing rahmaan love hana to the extent from where he couldn't came back she left hopeless.

***********

Rahmaan's POV

Again passed a month like this, painful days and nights plus Hana's ignorance and hana spending time with muneeb. Yes muneeb started coming here now and then to spend his time with her. He said he resigned his previous job and searching here a new job in their city.