Chapter 9: Drunk in love

I woke up to my phone playing sweater weather.
I groan, who the fuck is calling at the middle of the night?

I answer the phone "Hello?" I say with a sleepy voice.

"Korraaaaaaaa..."  I hear a giggle on the other side "What'cha doin?"

"Asami?" I yawn "Why are you calling at-" I check the time "2 am?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, were you sleeping?" She said sarcastically "Nerd!"

"Are you drunk?"

"Are you drunk?" She mimicked me with a stupid voice "of course I'm drunk idiot!" Ahe laughed "It's junior ball night!"

Oh, that's right, it's tonight, I completely forgot about it.

"You didn't send me a picture of your dress." I mentioned.

"Come over and see."

"What?"

"Come over and see!" She repeates and giggles again.

"Sam's I'm not a junior." I laugh.

"Whateverrrrr!" She whines "I host this fucking party, I make the rules! You need to come over."

"Asami..."

"You're coming."

"Asami..."

"I'm sending a cab."

"Asami!"

"Bye Korra! Wear something nice!" She says sweetly and hangs up.

I groan in frustration and drop my phone, I was so ok with going back to sleep right now.

But I suppose someone does need to go make sure Asami doesn't do anything stupid while drunk.

Also getting drunk with Asami doesn't sound half bad.

These are decent points, I sigh and get up to get dressed, I open my closet and look at my options.

First things first, no dresses, I decide, I should wear something comfortable, Asami could be wild.

How about just a plain t-shirt? No I should dress up a little more.

Why? It's only Asami.

But they're all going to be dressed up from the ball! I can't just wear pijama's!

How about your blue crop top and grey low rise jeans? Show off those abs for once!

That's a good idea, I decide and pull my pijama's off, I claps on a bra, then I take out the crop top and jeans and wear them.

Not bad, I think checking myself out in the mirror, but I should probably brush my hair a little.

A few minutes later I hear a beep outside of my house, probably the cab driver.

I grab some cash and put on flip flops, I put a note on the fridge for my parents that says "Not dead, went to Asami's" since I don't know when I'll  be back, then I leave.

After a very silent and awkwardly car ride, I leave a 5 yuans tip for the cab driver and knock in Asami's door.

A brown haired boy with a white button up and a loose tie over his shoulder openes the door.

"Damn! His eyes went up and down my body "And who are you gorgeous?" He leaned on the door frame and smirked.

I blush "Uh... I'm Korra..." I mumbled nervously "Asami invited me?"