Chapter 1

Angelina

It was almost 9am and i got a message from Ashton.

From: Ashtion
can i come over?

I was smiling while texting.

To: Ashtion
yes i miss you.

Someone knocked on the door it was Ashton, i opened the door he was standing there with his pyjamas.

His phone on his hand and he looked pretty tired, he leaned in for a hug and I gave in.

We probably stood there for a couple of minutes.

I laid down on my bed and so did he next to me, we were in social media scrolling through random things.

I looked at him and said "how could someone ever meet a person like you?" He grabbed my hand and held it.

Ashton and I are best friends, we have been for years now and I don't regret a single bit of it.

Someone opened the door of the apartment, I could hear the door close and someone came in my room, it was Angie.

"well well well who do we have here?" She dropped her bag took off her shoes and jumped into us we all ended up laughing and jumping into each other.

It looked like Angie was getting really close to Ashton, its not that im getting jealous but I don't know, they are always really close.

I went on my phone then Ashton and Angie were starring at each other.

Angie had hair on her face and Ashton took Angies hair slowly away from her face and tugged it behind her ear.

"Your hair is covering your beautiful face" After hearing that i got so jealous.

"What are we having for breakfast?" Then i took Ashton by his hand and Angie was smiling to him.

To be honest theres nothing wrong about Angie and Ashton being together but Ashton and i are like best friends and i dont wanna loose him with my other best friend.

i dont want Ashton to forget me, never. I don't wanna sound selfish or anything.

I think i have feelings for Ashton.

Thanks for reading, make sure to vote, comment and share! ❤️

(◕‿◕)

- Romína