Chapter 17

Ashton

So as i walked in i saw this beautiful girl called Angelina she was just-God how am i so lucky?

I sat down and held her hand

"God Angelina you are so beautiful! i really love you i wish one day I can call you mine, i really like you i dont ever want to loose you. Angie and I are nothing as soon as you get home i wont do anything except be with you now and the rest of my life, Angelina, i love you"

I said out loud kissing her hand while she was sleeping until i heard someone say something, maybe she wasnt sleeping.

"Your so sweet, i love you too" i looked up to her and she had that cute face when she just woke up.

"Hey..." I said smiling shyly.

"Hey Ash." She said while playing with my hair.

"When are you coming home?" I asked.

"Soon" she said.

The doctor walked in.

"Hey Angelina, how are you feeling?" The doctor said.

"Good, when can i go home?" She looked at the doctor.

"Well thats what i came for, your conditions have been a miracle! Your bones are perfect and you are in good conditions, you are released today or you can go tomorrow" he said while loking at a pile of papers on his hand.

" i will go now" she smiled at me.

"Okay, your conditions should be good by now" the doctor explained.

"Thank you so much Dr..?" She asked.

"Dr. Collins" he finished her off.

"Dr. Collins thank you so much for having me" Angelina said.

"Its okay now get up you have the rest of your life with your.. Um.. Boyfriend" The doctor said while smiling.

"He is not my boyfriend" i dont know how that hurt me but it just did.

"But he will one day" she said while grabbing my hand.

The doctor left and she gave me a hug.

Angelina was finally released from the hospital and we went to her house.

she said she was feeling okay so she wanted to get some ice cream.

We were now the best friends that we were before while I held her hand.