Blood Test

After Ms Daisy showed me my room, I decided to wander about. I wasn't really sure where I was going, and was panicking slightly when I couldn't find my way back.

Thankfully, I bumped into Fitzsimmons. Ms Simmons grinned. "We were just looking for you!"

"Yeah yeah your Spider-Man right?"

I nodded.

"See, we have came across some enhanced beings out in the field, and we are quite curious about their abilities and powers. And we were wondering-"

"And you were wondering." Mr Fitz cut in.

"And we were wondering if we can do a blood test on you."

I agreed. "Sure. Then I can see your lab?"

"Absolutely. C'mon kid." Mr Fitz smiled and led me towards the lab.

"Woah." I gasped. The lab was really cool and had so many stuff, plus a few other SHIELD scientists.

"You like science, kid?" Mr Fitz asked.

"Yep."

Ms Simmons led me to a chair and started asking random questions. "Your webs, are they natural or man-made?"

"Made them myself." I replied proudly.

Mr Fitz's eyes widened. "That's awesome kid. Can I see it?" I took out my spare pack and tossed it to him. "Here."

A thought suddenly crossed my mind. "How am I suppose to patrol now, now that I'm in a super-secret underground base with super badass and super secret spies?" I asked. "The Avengers are gone, Spider-Man is unavailable, who's to look out for the little guy?"

Fitzsimmons shared a look, before Ms Simmons replied. "I'll talk to Coulson about it. Here, let me just." Simmons carefully stuck a needle in my arm and drew out some blood.

She gasped slightly. "You're blood. It's blue?"

"Yeah. It was from the spider bite."

"Exactly how did you get your powers?"

"Bitten by a radioactive spider during a Field Trip to Oscorp. Pretty weird, huh?"

"Describe to me your powers."

"Super strength, fast metabolism... No that's not powers. Uh, I can stick to stuff? Enhanced senses... Pretty much it."

"This is fascinating. I've never seen anything like this!" Ms Simmons mused. "Fitz come see this. It's so different from Daisy's!"

"Daisy has powers too?"

"Yo-Yo and Lincoln too. They are called Inhumans." Mr Fitz replied. "You're right Jemma. It is fascinating."

"Isn't it?" Ms Jemma smiled and turned to me. "Thank you, Peter. I hope to get to know you better. Join us in the lab anytime you want, yeah?"

"Oh right. Here, kid!" Mr Fitz threw me my webbing. Without looking, I caught it. "Oh yeah. I have this six sense, I call it my Spidey-sense, but my Aunt May likes to call it Peter Tingle which is annoying. And I shouldn't have said that because now you can annoy me."

"Well maybe not us, but Daisy over there might." Ms Simmons nodded over to the door, where Ms Daisy was indeed.

"I was looking for you, Peter. You left your room and I figured you would get lost. Or injured. Or both."

"Why would I be injured?"

"Well, there are SHIELD Agents who do not know that you are here. They'll be wondering why is a kid here and probably ICE you."

"ICE?"

"Using the ICER Simmons and I created. Here's one if you want."

"Thanks." I took it. "I don't really use guns, so can I dismantle it to check inside?"

"Sure it's yours now."

Later that night, I gave Mr Stark a call.

"Hey Mr Stark! I met the team, they were super nice. Mr Fitz even gave me a gun that can caused paralysis! How cool is that Mr Stark?"

"He did WHAT?"