She cried... Gauri can't believe anything...

G: (crying hardly) then who I am... (shaking janvi by holding her shoulders) if I'm not your daughter ..then who I am... Say it...

She also crying... Then only janvi realised what she said.... She ran from there by making Gauri confused and crying.... Then Dhada came and hold one of Gauri's shoulder.... She turned to see Dhada....

G: Dhadaaa... (she hugged him and cried heavily...... Then she broke the hug and asked by crying) if I'm not her daughter then who I'm .... And who I'm for this family... Say dhada...

D: she is right Gauri... You are not her daughter...

Gauri become shocked....
Dhada continued...

When your papa works in pune....

FB

Anika was 1yr old... One day Me and Janvi went to his house....

Security : Saab is not here...

J: what.. Ooh I know where he is...come Papa..

D: but janvi he will come here na?..

J: no! I want to see him now...

They went to a Punjabi house with Anika on Janvi's hand.... All punjabis are in a celebration mood...Anika got scared by hearing the sounds and starts to cry.... They walk forward to see Tej is standing happily with Sveatlana and a baby on her hand....
It was her naming ceremony....

Janvi become shocked by seeing this... Then Tej also notice her... Tej and Sveatlana become shocked...

Janvi went near to them... Tej came to say something... She said No with her hand....

J: (angry) I don't want to hear anything.... Do you think ones about our daughter...from today onwards you are nothing to me...... .and I will never let you both to live happily.... I swear Mr. Sharma, I will surely commit suicide and will kill My Anika too.....

By saying this she stormed from there...

D: how can you cheat that poor girl Tej...

T: dad..

D: no... My son is dead...

He also went from there...
Sveatlana was crying......one of her relative asked them...

R: is that your wife..

T: (guilty) yes...

R: (to Sveatlana ) don't you know about it?

S:(feels guilty and crying) yes...

R: what did you done... Oh god their curse will fall on this innocent baby too....

At evening.. We get a call from Army hospital... Me and Janvy went there..
To see the deadbody of your mother, Svethlana.... They punished themselves for their mistake... Both Svetlana and Tej ate poison....

We entered into the room where Tej is....

T: sorry Janvy...