Importance of the Truth

Start from the beginning

"Pick me!"

"Guys! This is serious." George cuts off his brothers.

"Yang." Bailey calls out surprising us all.

"What?"

"Dr. Hahn, Cristina is very good with cardio. I'm sure you can use her for the day." Bailey hands Cristina the chart. "What are you waiting for, Yang? Present the case." Bailey orders her.

"Harold O'Malley, 63, diagnosed with esophageal cancer and severe aortic regurge. Is scheduled for aortic valve replacement this afternoon."

"Dude I wanted that surgery and she hands it to Yang. I haven't had a cardiac case in ages." Alex complains to me.

"You literally said I'm good with brains and babies."

"But you are. I mean you're great at everything but I wanted this case." I shake my head at Alex.

"It's not a case. It's my father." George corrects Alex.

"You wouldn't have had it anyway George. You were unprofessional in that room."

"I was unprofessional? She..."

"I guess there's a double standard now. Yang does something wrong, and she gets rewarded. That's fair." Izzie states with annoyance.

"Yeah."

"Babies." I state to them and Bailey stops us in our tracks.

"If you thumb suckers don't stop whining, I swear I won't show you what's behind this door, and trust me, you want to see what's behind this door." Bailey opens the door but we were not prepared for what is before us.

"Excuse me, doctors, you're gonna have to wait a few minutes."

"He's gotta pee, every five minutes, he gotta pee."

"I've always had a small bladder."

"I can't live like this any longer." Twin adults conjoined together is something we've definitely never seen.

"You? I'm the one who has to put up with your whining."

"Like the whining, you're doing right now?" The twins waddle to the bathroom bickering and we're standing there with our mouths gaped open.

"Now which one of you thinks that Yang got the better case?" Bailey asks us but all we can do is smile. "That's what I thought."

"Jake and Peter Witzman, 35-year-old pygopagus conjoined twins attached at the lumbosacral junction." Bailey reads off to Shephard, Mark, and the Chief.

"But not for long, right, Dr. Webber?" Jake asks.

"The Weitzman's came about six months ago, for a separation procedure. They opted out because of the risk." The Chief explains to us.

"Pete chickened out." Jake states to Pete.

"Well, forgive me for wanting to live longer. Even if it meant living with you." Pete fires back.

"Yeah? Well, you wasted six months of our lives..."

"Oh come on."

"Thank you very much."

"Stop it."

"You guys came back at the right time. We just scored New York's top plastic surgeon." I glare at Alex and he just smiles.

"Mark Sloan, plastics and you remember Dr. Shepherd, your neurosurgeon." Mark and Derek have a difficult time shaking the Weitzman's hands.

"We, uh, we used to work as a team, actually." Mark explains with pride but Derek doesn't seem too thrilled.