Part 3 (Ima coutinue!)

Quick shoutout! Please go follow her and read her books Stinks2009 !

Let's get on with the book!

-------------------------------------------------

Wait I'm happy for you but doesn't Indi like him? Sophie asked a little worried. Oh really I didn't know I just thought they were close friends I sorry I said. Ally don't worry I don't like him like that anymore we're just friends and he sees that to I heard Indi say. Uh ok but weren't you just in the bathroom I asked. I finished quick Indi said as she shrugged walking out the door with a smile. Awwww you are Sawyer are meant to be Sophie Squealed. He doesn't know and he won't I said looking at the girls. They nodded then we decided to head outside because we could tell the boys were getting suspicious.

-----------------------------
When we got outside I tried to ovoid eye contact with Sawyer. So what were you guys talking about Lev asked. Nothing Sophie yelled quick and loud. Must be something Lev said crossing his arms. Then we heard Hunter say Ally your mom is here. I'll be back I said as I got up when I looked up Sawyer was staring at me with his precious smile.

--------------------------------
Hey mom I said as I walked to the open door where Hunter and my mom were talking. Hey hunny here are your clothes and extras my mom said handing my my blue duffle bag. Thanks mom I said giving her a hug. Yep it's ok text me when you want me to pick you up she said. Ok bye mom love you I said. Bye hun love you she said and walked away. I just looked up at Hunter and he said I think everyone is planing a movie night soon so just do what're for now. Ok thanks I said and set my bag down then walked outside.

----------------------------
Hey guys I said sitting next to Indi. Hello they all said back. So Hunter said you guys are planning a movie night? I asked them. Oh right yeah we are I'm gonna ask Hunter if he can take us to the store for Candy and stuff piper said walking away. So what were you guys talking about I asked them looking around the circle. Nothing much just how much we're glad to have you in our group Sawyer said looking at me with his cute smile. Oh cool thanks guys I said looking directly at Sawyer and blushing quite a bit. Come on guys we're going to the store we heard Piper yell. We all got up and started walking inside the house to get ready.

So I might make another chapter tonight but I needed to update! Also please remember to follow Stinks2009 she makes really great books!

I'm gonna start asking questions at the ends of my chapters. You can answer in your head or make a comment! Please vote! :D

Question for this chapter is What is your favorite color? Mine is blue!🐳💙💎🦋