Seungkwan smirked before lifting himself up to his feet, letting the maid wash the rest of him.

Ah but... What was his name again?

-

"Vernon."

Vernon raised his head, he had one hand on his horse's black hair and the other holding a thick wooden, stiff bristled brush.

In front of him, outside the stable, was the first and now officially the only commander, Ahn Hye-Jin.

As soon as he saw her, Vernon put up his hand to his forehead, "Dame Ahn, praise be the seventeenths Kingdom."

Hye-Jin raised her brow at her, previous second in command, "seriously?"

"Don't give me that crap, put your hand down commander!" Hye-Jin demanded, as she stepped into the stable, and made her way to the saluting boy.

Vernon put his hand down and turned away from her, he placed his hand on his black horse, brushing the fur, "I'm no longer a commander."

"Hey now," Hye-Jin slapped Vernon's back, making the other boys spine fall in, causing him to fall into his horse a little, "Who cares, do you know how great your position is now?"

Vernon didn't say anything and instead started to brush his horse again quietly.

"You work under the prince, the royal gem to this kingdom," Hye-Jin said, as she lent back on one of the gates, "your position is still high, maybe even higher than before, in fact I think I should be addressing you the way you did just now."

Vernon stayed silent as he continued to brush his horses hair. The emotionless look he always held stayed put.

"Hah, still can't read you even after all these years," Hye-Jin sighed, as she looked over Vernon's pocker face, "but judging by the quietness, I'm going to guess you're not very satisfied with your position."

Hey-Jin crosses her arms and moved forward, "listen, I know this change happened out of nowhere and is moving quite fast, but think of all this like a raise.

"Not only do you get immunity off the battlefield but you also get to live in a huge castle surrounded by cute maids and butlers, as well as, unlimited food supply!"

"So just for once in your life," Hye-Jin took Vernon by the shoulder and spun him around so now he was facing her, "just relax, and live peacefully. You deserve it."

Hey-Jin smiled brightly at Vernon, which Vernon in return simply sighed. Then with a big hug from Hye-Jin she saluted Vernon one more time before leaving the stable.

Hye-Jin's words 'Live peacefully' stayed stuck in Vernon's head.

Peacefully?

Vernon clenched his hand in a fist.

I'll never live peacefully.

-

Seungkwan pushed his head down, he opened his mouth slightly and allowed the blood in his mouth to pour down like tap water, all the way onto his misplaced snow white carpet.

The three maids in the room watched him with wide eyes. Seungkwan smirked. He could hear their hearts begin to race. The sound was almost music to his ears.

Seungkwan lifted his head up, the rest of the blood ran down his face and onto his chest. He smiled, big and wide for the girls to see. The rotten stench of blood filled the air, and the sight of red covered fangs sent shivers down their spines.

"Horrid." Seungkwan's face went back to stern, he threw the half empty blood bag onto the floor, making a splash in the already messy white carpet.

"What are you all standing there for?" Seungkwan asked, his eyes moved onto each one of them, "clean it up."

Quickly, the maid holding Seungkwan's tray took a cloth from it and moved to Seungkwan, starting to dab away the blood as softly as she could. The other two maids got to the floor to help drag out the carpet to replace it.

But not before Seungkwan made a mess of it some more.

"Oops."

Suddenly the sound of screaming filled the room, then came rain. Blood stained rain, that soaked the two maids that were pulling at the carpet.

Suddenly both the carpet and them were covered in crimson.

Up they both looked and plop came a tiny hand. The other maids hand. Quickly the head maid took off her apron and tied it around the wrist. The other quickly continued to pull the carpet.

"Filthy fucking rat, are you trying to kill me with such rotten blood?" Seungkwan cursed as he grabbed the crying female by her brunette hair and pulled her in.

"I'll take this," Seungkwan grabbed her tongue from in her mouth and yanked at it, causing her to frail her bloody severed wrists and hand.

The girl with a muffled voice begged no, she did not wish to die.

"No, no, pitiful bitch," Seungkwan laughed as he let go of her tongue.

Before the girl could process anything Seungkwan had cut off her other hand, blood now raining onto him and his bedsheets.

As soon as that happened the maid fell back and into the head maid, that grabbed her under the arms and started to drag her out the room quickly, before the prince decided to just kill her.

The last maid in the room had successful taken out the carpet and rolled it up quickly, before leaving the room with the other girls. All of them leaving him alone in his bed. Dirtied with blood.

Seungkwan sighed, and laid down into his bed again. He licked his lips of the blood on his face and a small smiled formed, "mm yummy!"

"Haha!" Seungkwan flipped himself around and into the sheets, stuffing and licking the fresh blood soaking them.

Gasping for air he laughed again, so hard that he slipped off his bed and onto the floor. Right on the clean circular spot where the carpet used to be.

Right then cutting off his moment, he heard a knock on the door.

"Hm?" Seungkwan lifted his head from the floor, "who dare interrupt me?"

Seungkwan pushed himself up and slowly he turned himself around to see who was so rudely bothering him at his door.

"Awe." Seungkwan smiled sinisterly.

"My knight."

-

Vote
Comment