2. The Missing Sister

"Big Brother! Wake up!"

As Erin, along with Komaru, stood by his bed, Komaru herself shook her brother, slightly opening his eyes.

"Hey! Ugh..!"

After waking up, he stretched his arms, in only his green jacket and black underwear, and picked up his black jeans, "Do you have any quests today, Komaru?"

"Not really, but Miku's really spending her money onto her 'gifts', which are her favourite drinks."

Makoto then sighed, but as he saw Erin, he waved to her, "Morning. What are you here for?"

As Komaru grabbed his hand and pulled him up from bed and wore his jeans, along with his belt, went towards Erin and whispered, 'Why do you come here in my room for now?'

"Agent Patch told me to accompany you guys for scouting. It's been a while since Master Giorno gave us status about your association nowadays."

Makoto didn't speak back and went to check his weapon while the two individuals, one strawberry blonde haired woman and a humanoid robot with silver hair partly covered with a black cap, were seen going inside his room.

"Hey! Keebo!"

"Ah! Milady?!"

As Miu and K1-B0 had barged into the room, their blue eyes landed onto Makoto, in his unchanged clothes.

"Ah, whoops. Didn't mean to actually barge into your room, Naegi," Miu looked down, avoiding the sight of Makoto's messy clothes he wore overnight.

"Miu!"

"You're... Makoto Naegi, right?", asked K1-B0, removing his cap to reveal his ahoge.

"Yeah... Why are you guys here?

"We have a quest to do, and this is especially given by Young Master Giorno."

"Ahhahaaha! The work is to find the missing members and dis them off if they misbehave!"

"Milady, no!", K1-B0 objected and focused his eyes towards Makoto, "Sorry. We actually meant that some of our members went missing during our mission to annihilate the huge Ink Demon, including an individual named Nezuko Kamado."

"Nezuko?!"

"Oh.. Ah... Haha... My apologies... Keebo's right... That b*tch named Nezuko just went nowhere and we have to find her as a punishment for being so careless towards our own f*cking members! Ugh..," Miu frustratedly elaborated before feeling K1-B0's cold metallic hand on her shoulder.

"Hi, guys! So, that's our quest for now?"

"Oh! Naegi's younger sister! Shall we adventure ourselves together?"

As Miu hugged Komaru, Erin then whispered to her, 'Do your members always go missing?'

Miu sticked her tongue, 'Blah, I ain't knowing about that, but they often come and go, don't they?'

————

"Agent Patch to Makoto Naegi."

"What is it?"

As the group of six, the <Danganronpa> members, Makoto(as the leader again), Hajime, Chiaki, K1-B0, Miu and Shuuichi, flew to the last spot they battled the Ink Demon, seeing the refugees having their attention towards the planes, Makoto then flew to the broken skyscraper, along with the rest of his crew.

"Ensure your members' safety over there."

"Got it," Makoto nodded.

As Patch hung up, Makoto and his crew landed, dispatching themselves from their planes, and looked around the current highest peak due to the damage done by the monster they targeted for their previous quest.