The second oldest heard their brother trying to hold back a breakdown, they proceeded to roll over, now laying on their left side. "Thinkin'? I've been dreaming about it." They retorted as they got a clear view of Merciless' right shoulder, and when they moved their neck slightly upward, they could see tears slide down their brother's face.

Joyous shimmied their body closer to their brother and wrapped their arms around him. As expected, Merciless then immediately broke out into a full on sob. Tears flowed even quicker as he bared his teeth.

"I-I-I just want her to get better, man! It isn't fair! This goddamn planet made her like this!" He cried, clutching onto his older sibling's right arm, burying his nose into it.

Using their right hand, Joyous caressed their brother's face, wiping his tears that constantly ran with their thumb. Merciless continued to cry and hastily gasp as the tight, burning sensation in his throat disappeared. Joyous had never seen their brother get this emotional. In childhood, he cried the most out of the three, but during adulthood, it's different.

Eventually, tears began to fall from Joyous' eyes as well, but they didn't cry. "Koda, we'll get her in a safer environment. I promise you..." They whispered as they continued to hold their younger brother in their arms.

.

.

.

"Why is Akilah... putting on makeup?" The inventor asked, tilting his head at his sister. Foreseeable set her beauty blender down. "I'm filming a few commercials for a brand. They just released a new body and skincare line, and I'm advertising batches of their products for them! I'm more used to my modeling career, but they emailed me yesterday, so why not give commercials a try?" The joyed woman elaborated, opening her drawer full of different shades of pink lipsticks. Her eyes quickly scanned the wide variety of options as they came to a sudden stop and quickly picked one out.

The base was black and rectangular with gold lining, and the cap was also gold. The pink eyed woman popped the cap off, unscrewed it, and studied its color. It was a cute bubblegum color. She applied it onto her lips carefully to not make mistakes.

"But Akilah is still on her period. Is she sure?" The electric eel inquired. The pink regal angelfish opened another drawer above the lipstick drawer. It was full of lip gloss. "I'll be fine, 'Worldly! I took medicine specifically created by Cheerless for cramping pain. It smells really good too!" Foreseeable explained, picking out clear lip gloss for her lipstick to shine. One of her favorite things was going out.

Believe it or not, the coalition oversaw a well hidden underground city. It was hidden since, in the country of Vorbeckia, the Night species was still being actively witch hunted for a vague reason. It was constructed and organized under the Commander's orders. It wasn't exactly a civilized city, but they could only do so much. They held festivals, parades, and whatnot.

Not every single coalition operator was in charge of the people. Only a selective few ran institutions. For instance, Cheerless was the founder of the city's health care institution. She's only a mad doctor out of institutional business.

Although there wasn't a properly established government for a few reasons, one of them being because Joyous is a mafia boss. The syndicate was bigger than anyone may think. The Night Coalition also had another segment by the name of ARCTUS. A personal team assembled by the Commander himself. Led by someone he calls Strategist. He and the Night operators command the said team.

Morally, they were just there for missions the operators didn't need to be assigned. For example, grabbing data in specified locations, retrieving lost comrades, and gathering out-of-area supplies.