early morning love

harry's pov

i wake up, due to someone shaking the life out of me. i groan, trying to cuddle back into my boyfriend, only to realize he wasn't there.

i sit up, trying to see who was waking me up and why.

"louis?" "get up." "but why," i whine, dragging out the 'y'.

"trust me?" "of course i do, sweet cheeks. but you're making it hard to by waking me up at this ungodly hour."

he laughs at my childishness and tells me to get up and get dressed. he, also, tells me to meet him on our back porch. I groan and roll my eyes, but do as he asked/told.

i swing my legs over the bed and decide to just throw on some joggers and a white t-shirt and walked out to the back porch by our pool.

i kept looking for Louis, but couldn't find him. louis giggled, causing me to look over. i see him sitting on our patio furniture, smirking at me.

"having trouble, love?"

i rolled my eyes, laughing at his sarcasm. i walk over to him and sit next to him. he reaches over and pulls out a remote and presses the power button. all of a sudden, lights came on above us and I looked around us.

"lou, why'd you do this now?"

he sighed and pulled me into him. we laid down on our "couch" and he held me.

"poppet, this is the only time we have for each other. we can't go out in public and we can't even look at each other because of management. we're so busy with the fourth album, so we can't hang out ever. i know you hate me right now, but i miss my baby."

I sighed and propped my head on his shoulder and looked at him.

"don't hate you, boo. could never. love you too much," i mumbled, sleepily.

i rolled over and landed on top of louis. i cuddled into his neck as he held me by my waist. i kissed his neck softly and he kissed my head with the same amount of delicacy and love.