005

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

AALIYAH'S POV
it was now 9 o'clock and we were all chilling in the living room. i was sitting on the couch with my legs on bryce and my head on jaden. i was scrolling through my explore page and i saw a tweet that i thought was funny. jaden helped me make a spam on tiktok and instagram, so i decided to make this my first post on instagram.

liked by qgriggs and 250 others gassedupliyah it really do be like that sometimes tho😳commentsuser: that was me 10 minutes ago😭

gassedupliyah it really do be like that sometimes tho😳
comments
user: that was me 10 minutes ago😭

user: i still eat it afterwards too😂

user: ok but how did i find this account😳
gassedupliyah: idk but don't tell🤫
user: i wont🤐

user: you should make this private😧
gassedupliyah: i might🤷🏽‍♀️

REAL LIFE

i put my phone on my chest and looked up at jaden. he was on his phone so i poked his stomach. he maneuvered his eyes from his screen to me. "what wrong?" he asked. "nothing i just wanted to talk to you." i said smiling at him. he smiled back at me and put his phone down "ok, what do you want to talk about?" i thought for a second. " i don't know anything" i said while laughing a little. "let's talk about what we're doing tomorrow." he said. "i think we're going to order starbucks for breakfast. have you ever had starbucks." "only time i had starbucks was when i was 6, i got a hot chocolate." i told him. "well i'll just get you what i get and you can see if you like it." i nodded and he kept talking "next we're going to get dressed and go to the mall for clothes. we have to wear mask and wait in a long line tho because rona." (i don't know if it's like that everywhere but that's how it is where i'm from) i laughed at how he said "rona". griffin explained the whole "covid-19" situation after i asked him why we were in quarantine. "what are you laughing at?" he asked chuckling a little. "when you said 'rona' it sounded really weird." i said still laughing. he rolled his eyes playfully and laughed too. "whatever" he said then he started tickling me. i was laughing like crazy and i thought if i didnt stop laughing i was going to pass out. "ahhhhh, jadeeennn! stooopppp ittt!" i said still laughing. "bryce! help me!" he looked at me and smirked then he got up and started ticking me too.

i fell on the floor still laughing even after they had stopped. i was trying to catch my breath and quinton looked at me and laughed. "thanks for the help q." i said while getting up. he walked up to me poking his bottom lip out. " come here liyah bug" he then put his arms around waist pulling me into a hug. i hesitated but hugged him back. "griffins coming!" jaden whisper-yelled. i quickly took my arms off of quinton fell onto jaden's lap. quinton quickly went back to the chair his was sitting on and got on his phone. "what was all the laughing and screaming about?" griffin said as he walked in. "me and bryce were tickling liyah." jaden said looking at griffin. out of the corner of my eye i could see quinton look at jaden with an angry expression on his face when he called me liyah, but he just looked back at his phone before anyone else could notice. "oh... well aaliyah you should head to bed we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow." griffin said pulling me off of jaden's lap into a hug. i said ok and told the other boys goodnight. i walked into my room and went in my bathroom to brush my teeth before bed and take off my mascara, but first i made a tiktok.

400.3k ❤️, 325 💬, 125 ↪️
liyahhhx0 goodnight babies ✨🦋

comments

qgriggs: first 😌
*liked by creator*
user: ship 🚢
user: 🚢🚢🚢🚢

user: goodnight 🥺
*liked by creator*

addisonre: goodnight pretty girl 💗
*liked by creator*

brycehall: second 😝
liyahhh0x: not really but ok🥺

real life
i brushed my teeth and wiped off my mascara. i walked to my bed and sat down. i pulled off my hoodie and put it at the foot of the bed. i laid down and pulled the blanket over me since i didn't get to put my comforter on it. i heard someone knock on my door. "come in" i said laying on my back to look at the door. quinton walked in smiling "i just wanted to see if you were settled in yet." i smiled back at him. "yeah i am. goodnight q." "goodnight lee." he said kissing me on my forehead and walking out closing the door behind him. i blushed and turned on my side drifting off to sleep.

next part is going to
be kinda short but it
should be up tonight !
xoxo <3