003

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

NARRATIVE POV
when they arrived at the sway house griffin woke up bryce and aaliyah. griffin carried aaliyah's suitcase to her room while anthony and bryce walked her around the main floor of the house.
AALIYAH'S POV
this house was huge for only three- well now four people to live in. oh well. griffin walked back downstairs. "alrighty, so your room still isn't finish. we'll work on it some more tomorrow but, for right now i'm going to let you get comfortable here and meet-" griffin was cut off by someone coming down the steps yelling "FINALLY BRYCE YOURE BACK! come on we-" he stopped when he reached the bottom and saw me. he walked up to me with a smile on his face and gave me a hug. i was a little confused but hugged him back. the boy pulled away and said "hey i'm josh i don't know your name but i'm your new favorite person ever" i was about to respond when bryce said "actually, i'm her already favorite person." josh looked at him and laughed. " nice try buddy, but no." they started going back and forth about who was my favorite. i looked at griffin and he gave me a "follow me" look. i nodded and walked away from the two arguing. griffin led me upstairs. he showed me all the rooms. he didn't tell me who was staying in the rooms, but from the looks of it, it was more boys. great i'm the only girl. note the sarcasm. we walked down the stairs again only to go down another flight of stairs. griffin then told me this is where my room was. there was another room across from mine but the door was shut. when we walked in my room i saw an unmade bed, a tv box, a desk, my suitcase, the bags from target and best buy, and lastly a tv stand.

me and griffin went back to the stairs and he began talking "like i was saying earlier, i want you to get comfortable here and meet the other people that are living here. i also need to tell my fans about you before they see you wandering around in the back of our videos." he finished when we reached the bottom of the stairs and i nodded. we walked into the living room and he told me to sit down while he went to get the other people he was talking about earlier.

"BOYS, GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE!" griffin yelled. i flinched, i have got to get used to it, seems like they just love yelling. i saw a boy i've never met along with bryce and josh come through the slide door with swim trunks on, anthony coming out of the kitchen, a boy with a headset to a gaming console on, and a guy with one airpod walk into the living room and sitting on the couches. bryce sat beside me with the boy who walked in with him and josh on my other side. griffin stood in front of us, he cleared his throat and began speaking "as you all know i have been looking to adopt for the past 3 weeks. with this quarantine it was hard to find an agency that would let me look into the files of some of their children." what the heck, we're in quarantine? he continued "last week i started talking to ms.kelly and she let me look at a few files. i saw one and not only did the background story catch my eye, but the smile on the girls face was mesmerizing." i smiled and looked down. he was so sweet. "so boys, some of you have already meet her but, for everyone else who hasn't. this is my daughter, aaliyah monae johnson. welcome to the family." he said pointing at me. he walked over to me and pulled me into a hug. he looked at the guy who was sitting beside me "let's start with you freshman. aaliyah this is buddy quinton. he just moved here not to long ago. in fact, he just got here two days ago." i looked at the boy with blonde hair "hi" he smiled at me and waved. griffin moved me to the next couch "this is kio and this is jaden" he said while pointing at each boy. jaden had a lot of cool tattoos. he stood up and gave me a hug "hi, you're short and your hair smells amazing." i laughed a little returning the hug "thank you. i like your tattoos." we pulled away "thank you" he said sitting back down. then kio said "you look like you could be a gamer" i shrugged "i've never really played video games before." he smiled "well you're in luck because i will teach you my ways." i laughed and said ok.

it's been a few hours and i'm sitting in josh and jadens room with quinton, jaden, and bryce. earlier griffin made a youtube video with me explaining the whole situation of adopting me. he told the boys they couldn't post with me until he finished editing and posted the video. so we've been sitting here waiting for him to tell us when we can make tiktoks. "you guys wanna play truth or dare?" bryce asked looking up from his phone. "sure" me and jaden said as quinton nodded. "ok, liyah truth or dare" quinton asked looking at me. "heyyyy i wanted ask first." bryce said pouting "and did you just give her a nickname?" jaden laughed "dude i ship it!" bryce and jaden laughed together while quinton just sat there looking at the two idiots laughing their butts off. "grow up" quinton said rolling his eyes.... at least 3 votes on this part for the next chapter;)

heyyyy! sorry it took so
long for me to update
i just wasn't inspired
to write anymore:(
but thank you so much
for over 100 reads:)))
xoxo