why len is the best vocaloid

When you think of vocaloid, you probably think of hatsune miku. That's okay she ls popular. But have you ever considered thinking about len kagamine? This essay will show you in depth about how he's the best vocaloid and deserve the popularity.

First off, let's start at something obvious. Len kagamines looks. He has blonde spikey hair with a cute little pony tail in the back with a sailor shirt ad black shorts with black leg warmers and white shoes. Beautiful blue eyes and a radiant smile. If you haven't seen his smile your seriously missing out. The entire universe lights up when he smiles because he is bright and his smile is absolutely adorable. Alien miles away can see len kagamines beautiful smile. Scientists have stated his smile has stopped wars too. Maybe I'm exaggerating but he is beautiful.

Second off,his personality. You may think "what? " "He's a vocal synthesizer he can't have a personality" Buddy that's were your wrong. This is just evidence from the project diva openings, it's okay to disagree. What I got from the openings is that he is a shy, awkward boy. He often looks kinda uncomfy in some of the scenes and that's okay, reminder: he's relatable and perfect. But when he plays guitar in the openings you can see his personality beam through when playing music or around rin. Hes smiley and happy, he often looks like he's having the time of his life performing and making music.

Lastly, his performances. If you haven't watched at least 5 of his performances get out, open Google, and binge watch now. From what I can see he probably loves his job being a idol. He's probably pretty athletic considering he's done flips, Cartwheels, and some breakdancing on stage. He waves at the crowd sometimes and it honestly makes my heart die he's so happy looking. He also looks focused almost, sometimes though. You can see he's very happy most of time.

In all len kagamine is amazing and deserves more love than he gets. At the end of day he's just a voice bank but to me he's a comfort and just a great vocaloid. Him and rin have been used to put out so many beautiful songs that make me smile or even cry, there songs have gotten on top 15 before but hatsune miku always shoots them down and takes #1. I can't wait to see what he does in the future.

I took this waaay too seriously