"I'm happy for you!"

"thank you, Elora. Without you I won't have the courage to talk to her"

"no problem. I'm happy that you asked her. I saw how you looked at her and I think that you are a perfect match for her. Trust me, she is beautiful once she actually got to dress up, I'll make sure of that"

"she is beautiful... Vithout dressing up"

"that's so sweet! But, I have to go to her now or she will get curious" I picked up my books and give a nod to Viktor before walking towards Hermione. I sit across her as she stared at me.

"what?"

"you encouraged Viktor to ask me, didn't you?"

"what's wrong with that? He obviously has a crush on you. He has been staring at you since he first arrived here in Hogwarts" I say while opening the book.

"at least you can make Ronald jealous" I added.

"w-what that has to do with Ron?" I looked at her lazily.

"I know you have a crush on him and has been waiting for him to ask you to the ball. But since he's too blind to see that, why don't you make him jealous?"

"anyway, I found the way to breath underwater" I said, changing the topic.

"how?"

"Bubble-head Charm" I smiled, pushing the book in front of her.

Time skip

I

t has been a few days since I figured out how to breath underwater and since Viktor asked Hermione to the ball at the library. Hermione and Ginny told me that we're going to Hogsmeade today to get our dress for the ball. But they're still late so me, Stella, Charlotte and Anne decided to wait for them at the backyard. I am wearing a white sweater with black pants and thick black jacket. I also have my brown boots on along with my beanie and my gloves. We saw the girls coming our way so we wave at them.

"Ginny?"

"yeah?"

"I see somebody asked you to the ball. Who is it?" I asked since she hasn't told me about her date yet.

"it's Neville" she said, smiling awkwardly.

"oh.." I scratches the back of my head.

"guys! Let's go now!!" Charlotte run while pulling Stella with her. I chuckled when I saw Stella's horrified face.

We walked out from the Hogwarts ground to Hogsmeade. On our way there, we joke a lot and talk about random stuff when the topic of date comes.

"so... Elora, have you gotten a date yet?" Hermione said and I widen my eyes.

I sighed "nope. I haven't"

"blimey! Literally, guys are lining up to ask you! How you don't have a date?" Charlotte said and I chuckled lowly.

"I don't know..."

"you're waiting for Diggory, aren't you? I heard Fleur is trying to get hin as her date" Stella says and I look at her immediately. What did she just say? Fleur?

"wait! Is it even allowed for champion to go to the ball with another champion?" Anne asked.

"as long as you have a dance partner" Ginny said.

"what about you guys? Stella? Anne? Charlotte?" I changed the topic.

"a Gryffindor fifth year asked me" Stella said.