_𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯_

Start from the beginning

"And I know for a fact y'all don't have each other or nothing." I looked at them.

"Y'all the ones that keep saying something about it." Ben said.

"Exactly...we don't...like each other." He mumbled looking off.

Kd can't lie for shit.

"Stop lyinggggg." I sighed. "We gone give y'all the privacy y'all need, because y'all clealry be flirting."

"Whatever." Ben mumbled.

"Come on niggas." I got up.

"I'm leaving too." Kd got up.

"Nope." I shooked my head. "Handle yo business."

He smacked his lips and sat back down as he looked at Ben.

I wasn't tryna force them to each other.

Just wanted the truth to be out, I wasn't gonna judge, and the rest of the gang wasn't either.

They needa stop being scared, and say how they feel.

"Now come on, we finna find Cinderella. I got a couple questions for shawty, cause ain't no way I let a fine ass girl like that out my sight." I headed upstairs to my room.

"Bet." Boomer said as we walked upstairs.

At least I know my bruddas behind me a hunnid percent, no matter what.

_𝘊𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘢 𝘉𝘳𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘵_
_𝘊𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢_

"And I'm telling you, I don't care." I mugged Arielle.

Always starting stuff.

"BUT IT'S YOUR FAULT, YOUR THE ONLY ONE THAT WASHES CLOTHES, AND NOW MY STUFF SMALL" she yelled at me and I stood there without a care in the world.

Not my fault you grew out of it, and now it can't fit over your big head.

"I didn't do it, I don't care, it's just small, and that's not my fault. Now shut up talking to me guhh, I'm busy." I closed my door in her face.

I was slowly starting to get more mad at them.

I wanna get out this house.

If only I could run away.

I wouldn't get as close as to outside, since they be making sure I don't go no further than the barn and stuff.

I sighed and layed back as I thought about Kentrell.

He's been on my mind all day, and I can't seem to stop thinking about him.

I had finally payed attention to my step sisters room, and seen posters of him all over their walls.

He's so handsome.

And his smile is everything.

Everytime I thought about him I would smile, and I didn't even know him.

I sat back smiling as I started to daydream.

A loud knock on the door made me jump.

I sighed and got up opening my door to be face to face with my step mama.

"Cinderella why did you shrink Arielle clothes?" She asked.

"I didn't shrink nothing, she just got too big for it, and mad about it." I shrugged.

"Don't use that tone with me, I'll ground you for life." She mugged me.

"Already is." I mumbled.

"What?" She asked. "Speak up."

"Nothing." I shrugged. "But what do you want?"

"Come with me." She turned around and lead me down the stairs and to Arielle room.

"Cinderella is going to be your personal maid for today, she does everything you say." She told Arielle as she nodded her head with a smirk.

"Okay mommy." She smiled.

"You got to be kidding me." I smacked my lips. "I didn't do anything, so why must I suffer?"

"Apparently you did do something, and while your doing what she tells you, try to squeeze in your daily chores." She patted my shoulder before walking off.

I dusted off my shoulder making sure nothing was on it before looking at Arielle.

"Now what you want?" I mugged her.

"Unt unt fix that attitude, and it's Miss. Arielle." She smiled.

"Miss. Arielle what can I do for you?" I faked smiled.

"Yeah that's better, but first make me something to eat, come back, and fix the remote for me, flip through the channels, and help me fix my hair, then clean my room." She said all together.

See now she got me fucked up.

________𝘌𝘯𝘥_𝘖𝘧_𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘩_𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳_______

𝘗𝘰𝘷 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘉𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘳 𝘒𝘥?👀

𝘊𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘯𝘢𝘱?😭

𝘌𝘹𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴