6

Jan's Pov

Once I got home, I turned on my phone. There were 10 missed calls from Ssing, but I didn't bother to call him back.

I sighed as I put my phone down.

If I knew it would hurt this much, I wouldn't have agreed to join this stupid act with you in the first place Ssing..

The sound of my phone ringing broke me off my thoughts. I knew it was Ssing so I just ignored it, I was too lazy to explain why I had left before him.

I mean it's not like I can say,

I was hurt and tired of seeing you be so close to another girl, so I couldn't stand it and left

I sighed as I turned off my bedroom lights.

As I was about to go to sleep, my doorbell suddenly rang.

No way.. don't tell me-

" Jan! Are you in there? "

Why did he have to come all the way here?

" Jan! Seriously, where is this woman?! " I could hear him shouting in frustration.

He was messing with his hair and he looked so worried.

Are you seriously that worried about me?

I couldn't bear seeing him getting all frustrated when I was perfectly fine so I decided to go down and open the door for him,

But as I made a turn to go down,
His passenger car door opened, revealing that girl he talked to in the restaurant.

I stopped in my tracks and just stared at them through the window,

She walked over to him and grabbed his arm, saying something I couldn't interpret.

Just when I thought there might be a chance..
you come here all worried about me. For a split second.. I thought..

I closed my eyes as I closed the curtains.

It's funny how you are the person I trust and care for the most but you are also the person that cause me to feel so much hurt and pain.

Is this what they call unrequited love? Because it hurts as hell.

To think, all these time, you've never felt a thing when you were with me, and with this girl, whom you've barely know.. or maybe you do and I just didn't know about it.

Whatever it is, it is evident that my position in your life is never going to be the way I want it to.

I heaved out a deep sigh, as tear drops involuntarily dropped from my eyes.

I guess it's time. It's time for this game, this act or whatever you wanna call it, end.

I sighed for the millionth time today, as I tried to close my eyes and sleep.