3

Ssing's Pov

When I got back into the venue, Jan was sitting at another spot, which made me really confused.

I mean, why did she have to change spots? The fans will be curious..

I hesitantly pulled the seat right next to Kay and sat there. I sat back and stared at Jan, trying to ask her why she'd change.. But she was too busy talking to Ciize.

Is she sulking just because I mocked her earlier?

" This is the last hour of the fan meeting, so we should let the fans ask as much as they want, right guys? "
The mc of the fan meeting asked, breaking me off from my thoughts.  We all nodded in approval.

That being said, a bunch of hands were immediately raised up right after.

This time around, since there were six of us there, we each had an individual 10 minutes section.

Kay was first, so the fans just started asking him stuff related to how he started off because this is his first main role.

Since it was not my turn yet, I kind of blanked out a bit.
Jan changing her seat was such a subtle action, but I found myself strangely really curious about it anyway.

I mean.. she did have a weird expression earlier.. Was I being too much with my teasings?

Maybe I'm thinking too much.. I mean Ciize is her best friend, She could've just wanted to talk to her.

I've gotta stop this habit of putting too much meaning into everything..
I shook my head upon that thought.

" Ssing? It's your turn now, are you ready? "

I got pulled back into reality when the mc called my name. I smiled and nodded at him, and then the questioning session started.

" P'Ssing! What are you like when you like someone? "

Ugh, Why do they only ask the love related questions to me? that's so not fair!

I laughed nervously, unsure of how to reply.

Ah!

" Well to know that, I guess you'd have to ask Jan over there.. Am I right sweetheart? " I bended over, to look at Jan.

She was unexpectedly shocked at my answer. Ha! That's what you get for pretending to be all sulky..

The crowd went crazy when I said that, everyone started to take pictures and videos.

Phew! Now that everyone's all crazy about it.. It'll kill some time off the 10 minutes.

When I saw that everyone was still hyped over my answer, I decided to stop them since it was going on for too long.

" Okay guys.. I was just kidding okay? We're just friends.. umm.. I guess I would find ways to be near her and naturally, I'd be around her a lot.. and I guess I'd try to show my care towards her a lot as well. " I said as I tried my best to not reveal too much.

After a long while, the one hour finally ended and the fan meeting was finally over.

Once we got out of the venue, I quickly caught up to Jan and asked her about it,

" I'm fine, I just wanted to talk to Ciize about some things. "

I looked at her skeptically, she didn't sound very convincing to me but I let it go.

" Okay... Then.. you wanna grab dinner after this? "

" No, I'm busy. Ciize and I promised each other we'd have a sleepover tonight. "

" We did? " Ciize asked extremely clueless of what Jan was saying.

" Yeah, we talked about it.. remember..? " Jan whisper-shouted at Ciize, nudging her.

Then she pulled Ciize and walked off, leaving me here alone.

She's seriously acting really weird.. But oh well! She's probably just on her period or something.

So I just shrugged it off and went back home.

Jan's Pov

" Okay.. Spill. " Ciize said once we got into her car.

I looked at her dumbfoundedly.

" Don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about.. What was that earlier? "

" ...What was what earlier..? " I said trying to sound like I really didn't know what she was talking about, although I did.

She sighed in frustration and then raised her voice a little,
" I mean what was that? Why'd you act like that to Ssing? I mean you even lied saying we have a sleepover planed. "
" What's wrong? Tell me. " She continued.

The only reason why I'm avoiding this is because I too, don't have an answer. I mean I don't know why i'm suddenly worked up over what he said.. when he actually says that all the time.

" Nothing.. I was just not in the mood. "

She looked at me unconvinced but then her face softened,
" It's okay if you don't want to talk about it now..just know that you can talk to me about anything and anytime okay? And we're still having that sleepover! "

I smiled at her cheerfulness. She really does know how to make people feel better.

When we arrived at my house, I lended her one of my pajamas and told her to shower first.

I was chilling on my bed, waiting for her to be done when my phone suddenly vibrated,

Hey piggy.. oops sorry I mean Jan.. I don't know what I did to tick you off but I'll buy you food to cheer you up tomorrow okay? Stop being mad at me please..? *pleading emoji*

I smiled, reading the text. It's funny how my mood and emotions can change so fast over just one text message.

I shook my head as I replied,

I wasn't mad at you, idiot! But whatever, you promised me food and I'm still gonna get it.. or else.. *insert killing gif*

I smiled as I turned off my phone.

I shouldn't have been worked up in the first place, He was just saying the truth anyway.

What did you expect him to say anyway Jan? Ahh.. you're really stupid!

" Uhh.. Are you okay Jan? One minute, you're smiling.. and the next you look like you're about to rip your hair off.. "

I jumped upon hearing Ciize's voice.

When did she get out?

" I was out for a while now but I saw that you were so in your thoughts.. I didn't want to interrupt. "

Ahh.. How embarrassing!

" I-I'm fine..! " I quickly walked pass her and into the bathroom, closing the bathroom door shut real quick.

I'm always in an embarrassing situation when it comes to you Ssing. Aishh..