𝚂𝙷𝙸𝙿𝚂 𝙾𝚄𝚃𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴 𝙱𝚃𝚂

Start from the beginning

The relationship between BamBam and Haneul is like full of fun and enjoyment.

BamBam and Haneul often seem together whether it is outside or on vlive or Instagram live. BamBam said that he is scared of her because she tried to beat him millions of times but failed. But they are just those siblings who fight but love each other too.

People really like HanBam because they often make A.R.M.Ys and IGot7 laugh like mess together. Haneul usually visit got7 and she hangout with him most.

His views on Haneul

"Witch! This is the only word that can describe her. She is a pure witch. I don't know how BTS hyung handle her. But all things apart, we are so good friends even though she is like a Hitler to me but I enjoy her company."

°°°°

°°°°

EXO Kai

Ship name~ SKai

The relationship between Haneul and Kai is crazy

The relationship between Haneul and Kai is crazy. They sometimes act like a couple on the other second act like bro-sis which made Exo-ls and A.R.M.Ys so confused.

Sky and Kai, their name sounds almost same. Their number one argument is that Kai claims that she named herself on him because she is in so love with him. He says this obviously for joke but people sometimes take it seriously and starts shipping them as couple.

People ship SKai the most. They say that they are the one who are made for each other. There was a time when there was a dance battle between sky and Kai. Kai lift her up in joking manner cuz she won that battle that's when they become close and people starts loving them.

His views on Haneul

"Sky and Kai forever. Hahah as friends. She is a rebellious sweet girl who can change someone's mood within seconds. No one can resist her."