May 5th, 2020

TRIAL OF THE CENTURY
Vesper Willows

Despite Governor Wolf's stay-at-home orders, dozens of protestors made themselves known outside of Cliffborough City Hall yesterday, turning up for what is being called 'Corwick's Trial of the Century'.

In the empty courtroom, Dominic Bloom sat awkwardly next to his attorney, long and lanky, and it's easy to see him as just another young man, rather than the Corwick Kinder-Killer.

27 year old Bloom is being tried for 9 of the 13 recent child murders that have taken place in Corwick County, Pennsylvania. Reports claim that Bloom is the leader of a ritualistic satanic cult. Bloom himself could not be reached for comment, and his attorney, Ray Mathers of Mathers, Murray, and Ash fame declined comment.

When asked how she felt about the murders, concerned Corwick citizen Laurie Fitzgibbon has this to say: "It's bad enough that all we had to worry about was someone close to us catching the virus. Now we have to worry about our children being murdered, too."

At last, Corwick County PD believed the case has been solved.

Corwick Tribune will continue to follow this case closely to its conclusion. Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss anything.