15. Secret Surprise

Start from the beginning

"Hmm...I saw those dimples again!" She said while kissing him there.

Bin laughed. "What does my wife want?"

"You!" She teased him, giving him her eye-smile and Bin turned fully to face her and gave her a deep kiss. 

It's been four days since they got married, and Bin was about to leave that Saturday, or in three days time. The past days were filled with bliss as they enjoyed their time as a newly-married couple. They stayed at Yejin's apartment, since Bin will still leave for Seoul, and they planned to buy a house when Bin returns back.  

It was almost lunch, and Bin knew his wife was hungry.

"Let's go eat lunch?" He said after that long kiss. 

Yejin smiled. "Let's just buy food and go home?  I have no more patients for the day."

Bin beamed. "Does that mean you're all mine for the rest of the day?"

She blushed, understanding what Bin meant. "Uhmmm....yes?" 

Bin right away shut down his laptop and prepared to leave. 

"Woahh..you're fast huh?!" 

He pulled her and teasingly kissed her, with his hands roaming around her back and behind. "Yes and I'm hungry already..." 

Yejin pulled back before it turned into something else. "Let's go then love?"

And they went off, a perfect picture of a couple deeply and madly in love with each other. 

---

That Saturday morning, Bin left for the airport and just took a cab because he didn't want Yejin to drive for him, with her emotional state. Even though he would surely return to Houston, Yejin had been extra sensitive and sad with their separation, which was understandable, considering they just got married and literally spent no second apart. He didn't worry that much, knowing her, but seeing her cry as if they would not meet again just bothered him. He sighed as he remembered how she clung to him and sob that morning. 

"Love, don't cry, I'll be back soon, okay? You're making it hard for me to leave. I don't wanna see you like this. Should I just postpone my flight?" He tried to comfort her. He had been actually thinking of how he can still manage to stay, but it will just prolong their agony if he doesn't go back to Seoul and settle matters first so that he could go back to Houston for a longer time.

Yejin composed herself. "I'm sorry love, I'll be fine, you should leave now, and get back here as soon as possible. I'll be waiting for you." She tried to project her eye-smile but failed, making Bin's heart crumble. 

He kissed her once more on her lips and uttered, "I will, okay? I love you and I promise to go back the soonest time possible for you and our baby. I'll video call you several times a day, okay?"

She nodded and now smiled genuinely. With that, Bin took his luggage as the cab driver informed him he's arrived. Yejin went with him up to the front door and they kissed for the last time, saying their I love you's.

Now in the cab, Bin's heart ached for her and he tried to console himself, thinking he would be back in no time. Though he wanted for her to come with him in Houston, he knew she also things to attend to in Houston. Boarding the plane, he texted her one last time.

My love, I'm boarding. See you soonest. Take care and I love you!! Wait for me!! and get ready when I come back hahaha! 

He joked so as to lighten her mood.