Part 2 - Pathetic Loser

Hey guys, finally updated this after so long.
Sorry for making you wait💕

Early morning the students were called to the cafeteria for their new challenge. They had some tasks besides their regular studies that gave them points for a final competition at the end of the year.

Everyone gathered in front of the dean and keenly listened, while some were half asleep.

Sid - "hey beautiful" as he stood beside her leaning on her shoulder.

She was surprised at how comfortable he was but she let him anyways thinking it was normal.

Sana - "Good Morning" as she passed a baby smile to him.

Today's task was a scavenger hunt based on clues that led to the final answer. The first house to get to the final answer would win.

Asim as usual gave his dirty looks to sidharth thinking he would win this time. He took his team to the side and started trying to solve the riddle. Sidharth also lead his team and with everyone's help, they went through each clue one by one.

They spent half the day on the task and were stuck on the last clue, everyone struggled to understand what it meant but sana tried to think from a broader perspective. She wasn't sure if she was right so she went to check by herself, to see if the answer was there. To her surprise she found it and brought it back to the team.

Her whole team cheered for her because it was the second time in a row that she helped them win. People who didn't like her on the first were trying to get to know her and she felt better.

Asim was annoyed, he kicked the chair in the cafeteria before storming off, to which the opposite team giggled.

Dean - "ssshhh....quiet.....so we have our winning team, congratulations bluejays for another point added to the scoreboard" he quickly finished as he tried to cover up the behaviour of his son.

Everyone headed to their regular classes and spent the rest of the day studying. Asim was frustrated throughout the day and wanted to do something, he was planning on doing a prank that wouldn't be so bad but still embarrassing for the bluejays. He somehow convinced his team to trash the bluejays' room and mess it up.

They sneaked into their room at night and started to throw stuff around. Asim was not thinking straight, he started dumping out the garbage from the bins and threw their belongings on the floor. It was so childish of him but he wasn't gonna stop, he was jealous and so he took out his inner dirt

Next morning was somewhat late as everyone slept really late the night before. Sana woke up and walked out to get a drink. As she walked out she could smell the garbage, the room reeked of dirt and trash. The rest of the members also started to wake up and followed her out one by one. They were all aware of who could do such a thing.

Sana - "what the fuck is this, ughh it smells" as she closed her nose because the smell was unbearable.

Sid - "that asshole probably did it, he can't even take an L... pathetic loser" as he also joined the rest.

Before they could do anything asim walked in with the dean, he had complained about the situation of the room and the smell that was spreading even outside their rooms.

Dean - "OMG whats going on here, are you kids in your right minds....I need this cleaned up this instant" he finished before anyone could explain what happened.

He walked out with asim following him, he looked back with a smirk on his face, showing Sid his middle finger.

It was past the limit and Sidharth couldn't keep it in anymore. He was about to walk towards him with his hand formed into a fist. He looked serious but then a soft hand held his, calming his sudden rage.

Sana - "sidharth, dont he's not worth it"

He stopped, he didn't know why but her words restrained him from doing anything he'd regret later.

Everyone got to cleaning and within almost an hour they finished. It was a normal day with regular classes, no serious competition so everyone chilled.

Sidharth was sitting on the couch lost in his deep thoughts when sana interrupted them.

Sana - "hey....what's up"

Sid - "hey nothing much just chilling and thinking about that jerk"

Sana - "whats the deal with you two, I mean is it just healthy competition or something else"

Sid - "yeah it's just that but he crosses his limits and he needs to get punished for it too"

Sana - "just leave it, he doesn't deserve your time" as she unknowingly leans on his shoulder.

Sid - "reallyyyy...then who does" as he smirked at her making her turn red.

He burst into laughter seeing the face she made.

Sid - "look at your face..." as he continued laughing.

She was embarrassed but thankfully Sid started another conversation. They had their normal talk after that and got to their classes.

They day went by with some healthy flirting between the two. Sidharth was getting way too comfortable with her and she was liking it, but at the back of her mind she thought what if it was just that and nothing more.

She brushed those thoughts away and concentrated on the experiment they were doing in the lab. Everyone worked in pairs and she was working with another member from her team. Sidharth kept making eye contact with her throughout class and it made her blush uncontrollably.

As the class ended sid pulled sana away towards the music room. He wanted to spend time with her from the looks of it.

Sid - "let's play something" as he settled with the guitar.

She just smiled at how excited he was and watched him play. It was a few lyrics written by him and the words melted her heart. She wasn't sure if it was for her but the way he looked at her was so heartwarming.

He got up from the chair and slowly walked towards her as he played. He stopped at the last beat, so close to her and took off his guitar.

They stared in each others eyes and sana felt a tingling sensation in her stomach as he held her face close. She couldn't stop herself and she leaned towards him, touching his lips. It was a soft kiss that turned into a passionate one in no time. They held each other close enjoying their first kiss.

I hope you guys liked it💕
I'll try to update as much as possible.

Eid Mubarak to everyone who is celebrating.❤️