"Okay," is all that he says as he lays back down next to me.

I smile and face him. We talk for a while and sometimes I have to cover my mouth with my blanket when I realize that I am laughing too loud. He's very funny and it's actually surprising to me, since he does not come off that way. I want to ask him about himself, figure out what his life is like; but I'm scared to and when he stops talking and just stares into my eyes, all of my thoughts disappear.

"What?" I ask him after he sighs and smiles at me.

"You're just so pretty," he says and I blush.

"So are you," I smile back. He laughs and shakes his head.

"Can I kiss you?" He asks and it brings an even bigger smile to my face. I'm not quite sure why he asked me for permission when he just went for it the other times that he has kissed me. I find it very sweet though.

"Of course," I say and my smile fades.

He scoots closer to me, his face now only inches from mine. He gently places his fingers under my chin and lifts it up, bringing his mouth to mine. It starts off as a gentle kiss, sending butterflies flying all over my body. Our lips continually mold together over and over again.

He eventually slides his tongue over my lip and I part my lips, letting his tongue in and giving him what he wanted. Our tongues twist together and become one. His hand that was on my chin is now holding a fistful of my hair, as his other hand moves down to my waist. We continue this for a few minutes.

Both of our breathing gets heavier and heavier and I feel the need to be closer to him. I push him back and he is now sitting up against my headboard. I crawl on top of his lap and am now straddling him, not tearing my lips away from his as I move. I put my hands on his face and quickly move them to his hair, gently tugging on it. His hands are now both on my waist and the kiss grows more rough by the second. I feel him grow underneath me and this turns me on, a fire igniting in my body. I begin to sligtly rock back and forth against his hips and this causes a moan to escape his lips. 

He pulls away and pushes me back, causing me to lay down in front of him. He crawls on top of me and props his body up with his elbows before bringing his lips back to mine. As our kiss gets deeper again, he presses some of his body weight against me and I can feel his bulge against me again. He moves his lips down to my jawline, kissing down to my neck where he gently bites the skin. This causes me to moan and he exhales heavily, looking into my eyes and moving down to my collarbone. 

I feel his hands lift the hem of my shirt and slip underneath the light fabric. He brings it up, revealing my stomach all the way up to the skin just below my bra. He takes his mouth away from my skin and I whine about the space between us. He gives me a mischievous smile before bringing his lips back to my skin. He kisses all over my stomach, leaving red marks that will be noticeable for the next week. I let out a few deep exhales over this and want more. He must read my mind because the next thing I know he is undoing my belt.

He looks at me with a questioning look and I nod at him, letting him know it's okay. He then takes no time to unbutton my pants and slide them off before tossing them to the ground. Since I knew he was coming over tonight, I put my favorite pair of underwear on. They are made of a light pink, silky fabric that only covers a minimum amount, the rest being sparkly, white lace. I didn't know whether he was going to see them or not, but I put them on just in case and I was glad I did. 

He seems to like them too and kisses my stomach right above the panty line. He then brings his face back up to mine and I kiss him hard, not able to keep my lips from his any longer. My hands are back in his hair and his fingertips are slowly creeping into my underwear. When he gets them all in, he moves right to the area in need of attention. He gently massages it before slowly sliding a finger in.

After a few seconds he moves it out and replaces it with two fingers. He is biting my lip and my breathing is beginning to get heavier and faster. As he starts to go faster, I start to feel a burn in the pit of my stomach. He takes his lips away from mine and watches me as I begin to come undone, biting his lip as he lets out small breaths.

The faster he goes, the closer I get. My back arches off of the bed and I feel it coming all at once. My toes are curling and my eyes roll into the back of my head as a small moan escapes from my lips.

He smiles at this and his eyes are a dark grey. "That's it baby, all you gotta do is come for me," he whispers in my ear and this sends me over the edge.

The flame in my stomach spreads, setting my whole body on fire. "Oh Luke," I yell, but not too loud since there are still other people in my house.

"Oh fuck," he says before immediately kissing me hard. 

My back is arched off of the bed and my legs are now shaking. As I lay back down, he stops kissing me and brings the covers over us. He wraps his arms around me and we are now facing each other.

"I love the sound of you moaning my name, and there will be a lot more where that came from," he says as his eyes are slowly going back to the bright blue.