Bro

Being in this air-conditioned room is cool and chilling. But with my brother who's watching porn with me rn makes me hot.

I tried not to focus on what he's watching but damn, the lady on the video's moan was so loud.

"UGH! FUCK FASTER! DEEPER! UHM!"

The man on the video hardly put their long erected thing inside the black haired girl.

While the other was busy playing with the girl's boobs, blowjob's, and the other two are pleasuring themselves by the girl's handjob.

"Shit"  I looked at him when he cussed. He look at me with his eyes making me blush even more.

But I just focused on the video again.

"HNNNGGGG!! FUCK!"

They all cummed in the girl's mouth and the juices continue to flow out of their penis.

"Fuck"

I looked at Lim when he suddenly cursed. Then I lowered my eyes and saw his dick already coming up in his shorts as I bit my lip.

"What is it? What's--" He didn't let me finish talking and went to his room.

I became curious so I turned off the laptop where we're watching and follow him. Unluckily his door was locked.

"Jen! Y-yeah! Uhm-- fuck!" He moaned my name while masturbating. Shit.

"Luckily mom told me how to lock pick" I uttered that make him shocked and stopped what he's doing.

"Y-yah! Why did you come here?!" He said and pulled the blanket to him to cover her long thingy.

"H-how did you--"

I'm now wet so I couldn't control myself anymore. I'm now horny as fuck.

I went on top of him and strips making his eyes wide and his thingy stand looking bigger and harder then I touched it. So big. 

That makes me feel more wet.

"J-Jennie this is wro-- ughh!" He cutted what he's saying when I blowjob his long dick.

"Y-yes Jen ugh!"

I crawled on him and grind my naked body on his making him feel my wet pussy going up and down on his stomach.

He goes in the rhythm and kissed me roughly. "Hmm" I moaned when he lowed his kisses to my neck and sucked it.

His mouth went to my big mountains and hungrily swallowed the right and rubs the left that makes me moan his name louder "Lim, Ahhh-!"

He kissed me and slightly went up. "Let's play a game"

"What game?"

"No hand kissing. The one who lose will gonna do the dare. No buts"

"Hmm? Okay sure" I said as he started kissing me with his hands on his back. 

I was about to held on his nape when he first caressed my face as he deepened the kiss. I smirked.

He lost haha.

"What's your dare?"

I smirked at him "Fuck me"

Without any words he switched our position so now he's on top of me.

He rubbed my clit with his dick softly and teasingly that makes my body feel electricity.

"Insert it n-now"

"As you wish" He smirked at me before entering his long pet inside me.

"So tight Jen-- Ughh!"

Oh my god. He's driving me crazy with his long pet. I can feel it like on my stomach now.

"Shit!" I cursed when he thrust it faster that made me hold on tight to the mattress.

"You don't know how many times I masturbate while moaning your name" He revealed and continue

"Just by staring at you makes my penis erect, fuck" He looked at me with his eyes full of lust and admiration.

He entered his long fingers in my pussy. "Damn baby, you're so wet" He seductively whispered and thrust it fastly.

"B-bt now that you're here now h-having sex with m-me" He said while thrusting his penis and then went back to my eyes

"You're so hot!"  He went crazy and thrust it faster.

"I'm c-cumming!!" I said and let out my juices. He bent down to my pussy and licked my core.

I grabbed his hair and make him dig in deeper.

"Suck it-- ahmm ugh!" He sucked my clit and roam his tongue around my hole teasing me.

"Put your tongue in!" And without any hesitation, his tongue went inside my core and twirl it i side that gives electric shocks to my body.

"I-I'M C-CUMMING!!"

I cummed in his mouth on my pussy sucking the extra juices.

"I want round 2 of our little game" He said while panting.

"Game" I said and kissed him roughly making sure he'll lose again. And I won for the second time.

"What's your second dare?" He said while looking at me with his hands rested on my leg and the other one on my thigh.

"A second round. Fuck me again" I said seductively and make the first move.

I'm now at the top of him. I kissed him torridly on the lips while my hand is masturbating him.

I carefully insert his dick in me and grind slowly making his eyes shut in so much pleasure.

I grind on him in a circular motion as I find it way more satisfying.

"Jennie! I'm near-- ughh!" He said and explode his juices inside me.

He went top again and licked my neck, to my boobs, to my tummy, to my waist and to my private part and he licks it making my body automatically arched.

"Want another round?" He was about to enter his pet when someone calls from the outside.

"Yah! Manoban! Open up!"

"Fuck this shit" He cussed out of annoyance because of the disturbance.

"Haha, next time oppa" I said and kissed him smack on the lips.

"I'll go outside now baby" He said and wore his clothes then went outside.

WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?