Wonha

It isn't that good tbh, but I hope you enjoy it!

-------

Sowon : Hey shorty come here !

Eunha : Stop calling me shorty you giraffe !

Sowon : You keep calling me giraffe too !

Eunha : That's because you keep calling me shorty !

Sowon : If you'll stop calling me giraffe I'll stop calling you shorty !

Eunha : Then why don't you stop first then ?!

Sowon : Because you started it !

Eunha : No I didn't !

Their two babies started to cry loudly and they looked at them.

Sowon : See what you did ?!

Eunha : What ?! Now it's my fault ?!

Sowon : Yeah ! If you could just stop calling me giraffe they wouldn't be crying !

Eunha : You started it all ! You keep calling me shorty ! It's your fault !

The front door opened and you entered then saw your babies crying and Sowon and Eunha bickering again. You ran to the babies and picked them up.

Y/n: Stop it you two !!

They stopped and looked at you then you sighed and calmed the babies.

Y/n: Why is always the same thing when I come home ? Can't you two just be normal girlfriends.

Sowon : I'm sorry bae.

Eunha : Yeah sorry babe.

You shook your head then smiled to the babies softly.

Y/n: Tonight you will sleep here.

They looked at you shocked.

Eunha : Please babe, not the couch.

Y/n: Don't come with your cuteness Eunbi.

Sowon : But bae, I want to sleep with you.

Y/n: You too Sojung.

The two nodded like sad childs who were being scolded by their parents.

Y/n: Ayways Yewon and Yuna are going to pick them up tonight, they wanna spend this night and tomorrow with them before going to America.

They nodded and the bell rang.

Y/n: Eunbi, can you go open ?

Eunha nodded and opened the door then let Umji and Yuju entered then they took the babies and talked a bit but then left. You made dinner and Sowon backhugged you.

Sowon : Babe...I had plans for tonight...

She kissed your neck softly and bite it lightly. You contain the moans and focused on the dinner.

Y/n: Then cancel your plans because the couch would love to welcome you.

Sowon sighed then nodded and sat next to Eunha.

Eunha : Babe, can I put the table ?

Y/n: Yeah, that'll help me.

Eunha put the table then she kissed your cheek softly.

Eunha : Love ya.

Y/n: I love you too Eunbi now go sit down and if you're that bored then you can already prepare the couch for you to sleep on.

She pout then nodded and sat on the couch next to Sowon. You did the dinner and then put it on the table.

Y/n: Dinner is ready !

Eunha and Sowon ran to the kitchen and sat with you. You three ate dinner then sat on the couch.

Y/n: I'm tired so I'm gonna take a bath.

Sowon : Can I come ?

You looked at her then nodded.

Eunha : Me too !

You nodded again then you three went to the bathroom. You entered it and Sowon immediately took your waist but you made her let go and looked at her mad.

Y/n: If you do that again you'll sleep on the couch for the rest of the week.

Sowon pout then nodded, Eunha kept washing herself not wanting trouble for her side. You finished taking your baths then got dressed.

Eunha : Babe can we have a kiss for goodnight ?

You took Eunha's hand then pulled her and kissed her then you looked at Sowon.

Sowon : What ?

Y/n: You won't give me a kiss too ?

Sowon : You said if I made something more I'll sleep on the couch for the rest of the week. And that's the only thing I don't want to.

Y/n: Pabo.

You kissed her and then Eunha and Sowon left. You made yourself comfortable while Sowon and Eunha went to the couch and Sowon layed on the couch first then Eunha went on top of her.

Eunha : Good night Sowon.

Sowon : Good night Eunha.

They kissed then slept. In the middle of the night you woke up panting and sweating from a nightmare you've been having since a while now.

Y/n: Please...calm down...

You grabbed the sheets strongly trying to calm yourself. You stood up then went to the living room seeing Sowon and Eunha there sleeping. You smiled then went to the kitchen and drank some water.

Eunha : Babe... ? What are you doing up at this hour ?

You turned around and saw there was Sowon and Eunha looking at you worried.

Y/n: I had a nightmare.

Sowon went to you and hugged you softly.

Sowon : We're here okay ? That was just a nightmare nothing more...

Eunha went to you two and hugged you too.

Eunha : Yeah, we wouldn't let anything happen to you...

Y/n: Forget about the couch, let's go to bed...

They nodded then went to bed and they hugged you making you feel safe then you slept.

-----

Shitty story I know!

I still hope you enjoyed it a little