8- Will You Marry Me?

Start from the beginning

He looked at Niall with a smirk which soon faltered when instead of a glare, he was met with Niall's glossy eyes.

"Please don't tell me you are about to cry because I kissed you." Harry said. He wanted to feel bad for Niall but what was there to cry about, really?

Infact it was Harry who was supposed to be affected negatively by the kiss, considering he wasn't gay and he'd just kissed a lad. He'd initiated it but still.

When he received no answer from Niall, he rolled his eyes and continued addressing him.

"Look I only kissed you because you think it's such a great idea to slap me. So whenever you slap me, I kiss you. Simple. I don't wanna hit you back so there." Harry grinned.

"Do you have any idea what you've just done?" Niall asked. He was angry, Harry could see that but he wasn't intimidated in the least. "Do you fucking have any idea what you've done, you royal arsehole?"

"I paid you back with a kiss for slapping me. That's what I've done." Harry answered in a duh tone.

Niall clenched his fists tightly. He wanted to do more than just slap Harry but he knew Harry would do more than just kiss him.

"That was my first kiss and you just stole it away from me." Niall said angrily.

"Oh." Harry said. "I would say I'm sorry but I really am not. It's not a big deal, besides we'll have to kiss in our relationship so... " Harry trailed off.

Niall wiped his mouth and glared at Harry. His eyes were still glossy but he'd refused to let 'em tears fall.

"I don't wanna be near you right now. I'm out of here." Niall said and Harry walked infront of him to block his path.

"Wait a second, how did you get here?" Harry asked Niall who just glared at him.

"Cab." He gave him a one word answer. He didn't want to be anywhere near Harry. He was so angry with him and he was doing everything in his power to not hit the Prince.

"And how are you gonna get back to your flat?" Harry asked again.

"That's none of your concern." He said and walked around Harry to try and get away but the latter wasn't having it. "Get out of my way, I am so mad at you right now. I just wanna get away from you."

"Come on, I'll take you home." Harry said. He grabbed his coat and dragged Niall away, ignoring the anger that was oozing out of his small body.

Niall however, followed Harry silently because as much as he wanted to be away from Harry, he appreciated the fact that he was looking out for his safety.

When they got to the garage, Harry pressed on the key he had in hand, and a black sports car's lights blinked.

Niall grabbed the keys from Harry.

"I'm driving." He said and Harry shrugged.

"Whatever you wish, honey."

****

The day of Harry's coronation had arrived and Niall was freaking out.

You would think he was the one getting crowned.

"I'm gonna be officially engaged to him today. The whole world will know that an-" Niall started rambling but Louis cut him off.

They were in Harry's sleeping quarters in the palace with Zayn while Liam was with Harry as he was getting dressed by the royal tailor.

"Niall," Louis started. "If you are freaking out this much on your engagement day, god knows how much you'll freak out on your wedding day." Louis joked. He didn't want Niall to be this anxious but it was easier said than done.