Chapter Twelve: Not A Party Guy. {Part Two}

{Warning: This chapter contains sexual themes}

T J

I was beginning to feel very lightheaded. Everything was passing by in a blur. It was most likely me being drunk. I guess somebody had spiked the punch, which isn't too surprising. The music blared as Kira's body swayed close to mine. I wasn't complaining; my mind was too far gone to even register what was happening. For once, I wasn't worried about feeling wanted. Right now, I feel amazing.

Something came over me, and I was slipping away from Kira, who gave me a sad look. 'Tj, where are you-" I cut her off with a very sloppy, very heated kiss. She was surprised but didn't complain as she threw her arms around my neck. I pulled her closer, utterly unaware of what I was doing.

I pulled back as she chased my lips. I looked down at her with a lop-sided grin. "I'll be right back," I told her with one more small peck. I walked off and climbed onto the nearest table I could find. My brain had completely stopped functioning properly, and I felt like I was on top of the world. Literally, I signaled for the DJ to cut the music. He lowered it down, and everyone looked around, confused.

"Hey, everyone! I wanna thank you all for showing up. As we all know, today is my amazing girlfriend's birthday," I stopped while everyone cheered. Kira smiled brightly at me. I had no idea where this was coming from. I was digging my hole deeper, knowing full well I wasn't all that into Kira. I couldn't stop myself, though, my drunk words continuing to ramble on. "So, let's give her a birthday to remember!" I finished, cheered on by my peers. The music came back on, and the energy went up to 110%. Kira jumped on me, wrapping her legs around my waist. I staggered but still managed to catch her.

"You looked great up there," She said, smiling brightly at me.

"I'm glad you think so. I had to give my girl an unforgettable birthday," I told her, smirking proudly. I never would've imagined myself in a situation like this. Everything I was saying was complete and utter bullshit. I was drunkenly lying through my teeth.

"I know a way you can make it even more unforgettable," She bit her lips as she looked down at me, the lust evident in her chocolate-colored eyes. I felt something I never thought was possible. Kira, of all people, turned me on. My member was stirring to life, and I hated everything about this situation. I lost all self-control and carried her off to an empty room. I threw her onto the bed and closed the door.

Kira looked up at me, passion and lust shining through as I climbed on top of her. I pinned her arms over her head and crashed my lips onto hers. She let out a small whine as I groaned. I attacked her neck, and she gasped. Every little thing she did was driving me insane, and I wanted more. She ran a hand through my hair, softly pulling as I bit down gently, earning another moan from her. Somewhere in my mind, I knew that this was what I should be doing. At this moment, I felt wanted. I felt needed. It reminded me of how I felt with Cyrus. Wait a minute... Where was Cyrus? I hadn't seen him since we got here, and who knows how long it's been since then.

I pulled away from Kira, making her whine. "Tj, what's the matter? Why'd you stop?" She asked, annoyed.

I felt worried about Cyrus. Everything seemed to spin, and I felt like I was gonna be sick. Luckily, there was a bathroom connected to the room we were in. I rushed inside and immediately began puking into the toilet. I heard Kira sighing and leaving the room. I stayed there for a few moments. I needed to find Cyrus. I couldn't believe I had abandoned him. He's probably off hanging in a bathroom.

I finally stood up, still feeling a bit wobbly. I walked out of the room and began my search. I had no idea where Kira had walked off to. I pushed passed the dancing crowd, scanning the room as best as possible before moving on to the next room. I started to worry even more until I realized he was nowhere to be found. Could he have left? Did he get kidnapped? Was he off making out with some guy? All of those options made me feel like shit. I had left him all on his own. I was the reason he was gone. I gave up on my search and ended up sitting outside, wanting some fresh air.

I ran a hand through my hair as I sighed. I figured I'd see if he was home. He didn't live too far, but I didn't trust myself behind the wheel. I decided to walk to his house, which didn't take too long. I stood on his porch and knocked. I waited a small while before I realized nobody was home. Great, I had no idea where he was. He could be literally any-

"Tj?" I heard him from behind me. I turned to see him standing there confused, with an equally confused guy standing next to him.

"Hey...I lost you at the party, so I decided I'd see if you were home," I explained, suddenly feeling awkward as I glanced at the guy standing next to him. I've seen him around school before. Marty was his name. Why was he with Cyrus? Where were they? Why did I feel so angry?

"You didn't have to do that. I didn't wanna keep you away from your girlfriend's party," He told me, making me feel worse than I already did. I hated that he was so sweet and understanding, even though I was a total dick for leaving him.

"Still, I didn't wanna leave you all alone. I told you I'd be back," I said.

Marty cleared his throat, sensing the awkward tension in the air. "I guess this is where we say goodbye," He said, scratching the back of his neck.

Cyrus looked up at him, making my stomach twist in jealousy. I found myself suddenly hating the way he looked at him. "Yeah, I guess so. I'll see you tomorrow Marty from the party," He said, making Marty chuckle. Cyrus smiled, and my fist clenched. He turned and looked up at me apologetically. "You wanna come in? I can get you some water or something. I can tell you're drunk," He told me.

I just nodded and stumbled slightly while I let him step passed me. He opened the door, and I followed him inside. He led me to the kitchen and was soon passing me a glass of water. I thanked him and downed it instantly. I felt a bit better, but my head was still spinning. "You know, Cyrus. I've never met anyone like you before," I suddenly said. I was once again spurting things out, but this time was different. This time I was telling the truth.

He furrowed his brow as he looked at me. "What do you mean?"

I licked my lips as I stepped closer. "You're sweet, thoughtful, vulnerable. You don't care about looking good in front of people or gossip. You're so...real," I breathed out. I kept getting closer as Cyrus stood confused. He tilted his head as I stood in front of him. My heart was pounding as I brushed a hair out of his face.

"You're the best thing that's ever happened to me," I whispered. Cyrus gulped and opened his mouth to say something, but I cut him off with a kiss. It felt different than when I kissed Kira. I felt explosions in my heart as it banged against my ribs. Cyrus was taken aback but soon kissed back. I could tell he hadn't done this before, and I smiled into the kiss at the thought of being his first kiss.

He pushed me back, and I chased his lips. "Tj, we should stop. You don't know what you're doing," He told me. I shook my head and captured his lips again. He pushed me again and looked at me sternly. "Tj. Stop. You have a girlfriend," He said.

I groaned. Suddenly I felt pissed. I don't know what I was pissed at, though. Maybe the fact that he was right. "Geez, Cyrus, loosen up. Maybe if you weren't such a wet blanket all the time, people would like you," I said. I immediately regretted it when I saw the shock on his face. He looked confused and hurt. I opened my mouth to apologize, but I felt a sting on my cheek as Cyrus looked at me with pain in his eyes. I sobered up instantly and realized what I had done.

"Get out," His voice broke as tears streamed down his face.

"Cyrus, I didn't mean it. I-" He cut me off.

"Get out!" He exclaimed. I felt my heart shatter as I realized I had done this to him. He was probably feeling a lot of things right now, and I was the one to blame. I hung my head as I walked out the door. I looked back only to see him briefly before he shut the door. I sighed as I walked back to Kira's house so I could drive home. My words echoed through my mind as I sighed. I finally reached my car and sat inside. I put my head on the steering wheel and began to think. Why did I say that to him? I knew full well what he was going through, and I used it against him. I took my frustrations out on him, and he didn't deserve that.

I'm a terrible friend.

And that's the chapter. I hoped you guys enjoyed it. I've been getting back into a groove and feeling a lot happier with what I've been writing. The story only gets more angsty from here, so fasten your seatbelts. Until then, byeee...

~Ash